New Glossary Additions

timm525

Hey Chum, Stinger & MattYou are so welcome. I can not take all the credit for all the pictures. Although a lot of them have been found through extensive searches that I have done, most have come from this site & its members.Members like Cooper & Burnett, Jurassic Narc, Pandina, Kristina, Papa Lega & countless others, that although I may be forgetting at the moment, have played a huge part in my collection being as huge as it is. And to whom I am extremely greatful too.I continue with the search on a daily basis. But everything that has been done & continues to be done, is done for the enjoyment of all the Vicers & Vicerettes.And it's done with all of my heart.

New Glossary Addition:Timm was hard at work adding my photos and research finds on the 1958 Cadillac Eldorado from the Prodigal Son episode. I enjoyed the work doing the research, and thank Timm for his hard work on assembling it and putting it up, for all to enjoy.In the Cars section of MV Hardware -http://www.miami-vice.ws/vbglossar.php?do=showentry&id=2169

[SIZE="4"">

New Glossary Addition:

Timm was hard at work adding my photos and research finds on the 1958 Cadillac Eldorado from the Prodigal Son episode. I enjoyed the work doing the research' date=' and thank Timm for his hard work on assembling it and putting it up, for all to enjoy.In the Cars section of MV Hardware -http://www.miami-vice.ws/vbglossar.php?do=showentry&id=2169
Thank you Richie, and Tim.What a great addition to the glossary!This glossary is absolutely THE finest glossary for vice related stuff in the world! And you guys are making it BETTER!This really is the finest glossary out there. A LOT of hard work has been put into it, and IT SHOWS!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:THANK YOU for all the efforts.We notice it.