DAVID CARRADINE DEATH PHOTO.

COOPER&BURNETT

Yeah.A newspaper published it first, then it made it to the internet.The family said it might sue.His ex wife has a new book coming out about him, and his odd sex practices.In her original divorce papers, she states one reason for the break up is he was into very strange sex practices that she wanted nothing to do with, AND he had ongoing INCEST with a family member while they were married. She wanted out.I'll bet the book will be a big seller.

There's a new TV show called "Mental" (I'm not joking)on TV tonight. David Carradine has a part in it. After some trepidation, they decided to go ahead and run it with a R.I.P. notice at the end of the program.

A local radio station in Orlando interviewed him, and ended up hating him, because he was so weird and difficult to deal with, and speak to. Definite signs of mental illness of some kind, or it could have been the onset of Alzheimer's or dementia, since he was old enough at age 72 for these illnesses.

How could a guy tie his own neck' date=' wrists & *censored part??? I think he was murdered![/quote']If his hands were tied like that, seems like he would need a "partner". Seems like he would have died unexpectedly and someone left, or he was murdered?

A local radio station in Orlando interviewed him' date=' and ended up hating him, because he was so weird and difficult to deal with, and speak to. Definite signs of mental illness of some kind, or it could have been the onset of Alzheimer's or dementia, since he was old enough at age 72 for these illnesses.[/quote']TV hosts had the same experience.He was very odd.

Wonder what his experience was with drugs in the '60s and '70s and if this could play a part in causing damage that comes back later in life as dementia?Makes me glad that I didn't experiment too much in college back in the '70s. I like my brain the way it is now.

Evidence will prove that he was not murdered, but died in a risky, kinky way.His hormone level was not elevated, so there was no struggle. No buises. No DNA of anyone else on him or in the room. All the prints were his. He had a....ah...."Penis shrine" in the room. His ex wife's divorce papers clearly state he was into some very strange sex practices. He bound his own hands (slip knot, not hard to do) neck, and male member.He just died in an extremely private moment in a kinky sex act. Too much air was cut off, and he died.This is weird, but what he did is called, AUTO-EROTIC ASPHYXIATION.According to reports all over the internet regarding hid death, it involves cutting off oxygen supply to the brain in order to achieve a more intense orgasm. Very risky, Very dangerous.Kids, don't try this at home.

Evidence will prove that he was not murdered' date=' but died in a risky, kinky way.His hormone level was not elevated, so there was no struggle. No buises. No DNA of anyone else on him or in the room. All the prints were his. He had a....ah...."Penis shrine" in the room. His ex wife's divorce papers clearly state he was into some very strange sex practices. He bound his own hands (slip knot, not hard to do) neck, and male member.He just died in an extremely private moment in a kinky sex act. Too much air was cut off, and he died.This is weird, but what he did is called, AUTO-EROTIC ASPHYXIATION.According to reports all over the internet regarding hid death, it involves cutting off oxygen supply to the brain in order to achieve a more intense orgasm. Very risky, Very dangerous.Kids, don't try this at home.[/quote']These deaths are more common than most people realize. Most often the COD is reported simply as ACCIDENTAL, in the interest of the surviving family members. I worked several of these over the years. The family always thinks it was homicide, but the clues are usually fairly clear. This is a private moment that ends up very public.I have seen much more elaborate mechanisms used to achieve the same end, but the hardware was designed to release if things went wrong. Sadly, the DIY way is not so forgiving.

Evidence will prove that he was not murdered' date=' but died in a risky, kinky way.His hormone level was not elevated, so there was no struggle. No buises. No DNA of anyone else on him or in the room. All the prints were his. He had a....ah...."Penis shrine" in the room. His ex wife's divorce papers clearly state he was into some very strange sex practices. He bound his own hands (slip knot, not hard to do) neck, and male member.He just died in an extremely private moment in a kinky sex act. Too much air was cut off, and he died.This is weird, but what he did is called, AUTO-EROTIC ASPHYXIATION.According to reports all over the internet regarding hid death, it involves cutting off oxygen supply to the brain in order to achieve a more intense orgasm. Very risky, Very dangerous.Kids, don't try this at home.[/quote']This is the same thing which apparantly finished off Michael Hutchins of INXS.

Strange, but your web address is full of information on this subject. And just like Jurrasic Narc said, accidental death from this is not all that uncommon.Better idea? Get a girlfriend instead.

Or buy an issue of Playboy!P.S. - That can't be him in the pic with the jet black hair!!!! :confused:

Or buy an issue of Playboy!P.S. - That can't be him in the pic with the jet black hair!!!! :confused:

Pic was altered to block out his face and genitals. It was crude - as if someone used a black Sharpie pen. It wasn't Photoshopped - it was handshopped.

Evidence will prove that he was not murdered' date=' but died in a risky, kinky way.His hormone level was not elevated, so there was no struggle. No buises. No DNA of anyone else on him or in the room. All the prints were his. He had a....ah...."Penis shrine" in the room. His ex wife's divorce papers clearly state he was into some very strange sex practices. He bound his own hands (slip knot, not hard to do) neck, and male member.He just died in an extremely private moment in a kinky sex act. Too much air was cut off, and he died.This is weird, but what he did is called, AUTO-EROTIC ASPHYXIATION.According to reports all over the internet regarding hid death, it involves cutting off oxygen supply to the brain in order to achieve a more intense orgasm. Very risky, Very dangerous.Kids, don't try this at home.[/quote']That's my guess as well. Not murder, from everything I've read, it's an accidental death. Not the most dignified way to go, but...

Evidence will prove that he was not murdered' date=' but died in a risky, kinky way.His hormone level was not elevated, so there was no struggle. No buises. No DNA of anyone else on him or in the room. All the prints were his. He had a....ah...."Penis shrine" in the room. His ex wife's divorce papers clearly state he was into some very strange sex practices. He bound his own hands (slip knot, not hard to do) neck, and male member.He just died in an extremely private moment in a kinky sex act. Too much air was cut off, and he died.This is weird, but what he did is called, AUTO-EROTIC ASPHYXIATION.According to reports all over the internet regarding hid death, it involves cutting off oxygen supply to the brain in order to achieve a more intense orgasm. Very risky, Very dangerous.Kids, don't try this at home.[/quote']... it's definitely going to cross my mind while watching Kill Bill from now on, it's so sad but so laugable that an acting dynasty gets a huge blow due to somebody's fetish, John Carradine must be shaking his head at his son wherever he is right now.

The "shrine": that is really creepy.

Most often the COD is reported simply as ACCIDENTAL' date=' in the interest of the surviving family members. [/quote']What is COD please?

They said his hair was dyed for his new movie roll that he was filming.

Cause of death

Cause of Death or Certificate of Death.He was using Police lingo. COD Cetificate of Death.