DAVID CARRADINE DEATH PHOTO.

COOPER&BURNETT

I think they said he dyed it. I don't see him wearing a wig at his hotel when not filming.Thanks for the information you provided about the history of what he was doing when he died. I have a better understanding of it...even if I don't understand it.:rolleyes:

i was trying to understand what he was doing too and thought maybe the wig was part of the freaky kinky gamethe url i posted about erotic asphyxiation was sent to me by some one else (hmm, makes you wonder huh..), im just sharing the info no thanks!

I´m not prudish, but I think that it was hard enough for his family to know about his sexual preference and to live with it. I don´t think that it´s necessary to show these photos in the public.I remember Princess Diana´s accident and how angry people reacted when magazines showed her in the car after the accident. I think these photos weren´t as bad as David Caradine´s last photo.

Makes you wonder how the newspaper got the photo in the first place. SOMEONE had to have given it up, or sold it.The fact that his ex wife's divorce papers state that he had an ongoing INCEST relationship with a family member is disturbing enough.

Update from News TodayAutopsy Finds David Carradine Did Not Commit SuicideThursday, June 11, 2009 APDavid Carradine was found tied in rope in a hotel room in Bangkok, Thailand on Wednesday, June 3, 2009.An independent autopsy conducted on David Carradine’s body concluded that the actor did not commit suicide."On the basis of the information we currently have, coupled with the autopsy findings, Carradine's death does not appear to be a suicide," Dr. Michael Baden, who performed the autopsy, told FOXNews.com Thursday.Baden said that the final results of the cause of death would likely be available "within a week or two.""In any death, before arriving at a final cause, one has to gather not only the autopsy results, but also the findings at the scene of the death, the crime lab information and the toxicology results. In this situation, some of those investigations have not been completed yet," Baden said. "But the information we now have does rule out a suicide."Carradine was found dead a week ago, hanging in a closet of a Bangkok hotel room.

And' date=' Dr. Michael Baden is extremely knowledgeable and competent. When he says something, I believe him.[/quote']Yeah, no kidding. Wonder what his fee was.....