JAN HAMMER ACCEPTS MCA AWARD! REALLY RARE PHOTOS!!

COOPER&BURNETT

It broke my heart. No disrespect to the other composer, but the "sound" of JAN HAMMER could not be replicated (unless your nofretz :)).Jan's "VOICE" was gone.

• 2 years later...
What a really great thread, Cooper! :thumbsup::thumbsup:I love your Jan Hammer pics and I have to say, even with a receding hairline/chest hair, Jan was still a hottie! :happy:These are my favourite pics:
..........and I would LOVE to own the jacket! :happy:

Seems like these photos should somehow be included here.Eingefügtes Bild

:thumbsup::thumbsup:I love your Jan Hammer pics and I have to say, even with a receding hairline/chest hair, Jan was still a hottie! :happy:These are my favourite pics:..........and I would LOVE to own the jacket! :happy:

JAN HAMMER is one of my Idols!I'm so happy that you like my threads! I try so hard to come up with interesting things, not only for novice VICE fans, but seasoned veterans as well. Keep searching all over my section, and it's various pages....you may be suprised at what you've missed! :thumbsup:

First time I come across this topic.Thanks, Coop.Great pictures.:thumbsup:I'm coming with some really cool and great news considering this subject in the upcoming week or two...Stay tuned.:cool:

First time I come across this topic.Thanks' date=' Coop.Great pictures.:thumbsup:I'm coming with some really cool and great news considering this subject in the upcoming week or two...Stay tuned.:cool:[/quote']Looking forward to your news!

• 5 years later...
On 5/31/2018 at 9:59 AM, Yarn Hammer said:

Oh man, all these images are fantastic. I wonder if the Crockett's theme framed records are the real deal??

I agree Yarn they look great :dance2: