COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)

COOPER&BURNETT

Here it is!This has been requested for several years now, "When are we going to see you actually WEAR your MIAMI VICE clothes?"Well, I did this especially for YOU!Here's just a few combinations for illustration.(Starting on page 5, side by side shots of my pictures next to screen shots of DJ wearing the same outfit!) (Page 19 starts a whole new series of photos.)Please enjoy, and PLEASE comment!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVEEingefügtes Bild

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Matt5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These are awesome! If my internet wasn't as slow as anything I would have seen these sooner... but they were well worth the wait!Thank you Coop!

Great clothes C&B and awesome modeling I should add.As usual, my "hope you don't mind" comments.#1 and 2 :thumbsup:#3 good. Try also with a black tshirt or henley, it lights up the powdery light blue of the jacket.#4 try also with a black tshirt, not henley, for an evening look.#5 :thumbsup:#6 the great mc carthy!!! :thumbsup:#7 try with a light blue tshirt or henley to have less contrast with the pants.#8 try with a brighter lavender because the one you’re wearing tones down the entire outfit and it’s too bad since the blazer is beautiful.#9 :thumbsup:#10 don’t know… don’t like it.#11 try also with black tshirt.#12 sorry don’t like the blazer. Would look better with a black tshirt though.#13 good.#14 and 15 :thumbsup:#16 don’t know… don’t like it.#17 try also with a black tshirt, not henley, for an evening look.#18 sorry don’t like the blazer. Would look better with a black tshirt and in any case no stripes.#19 and 20 :thumbsup:

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!My favourite is the blueish jacket with the patchwork pattern number 14 & 20.I have very similar jackets such as 6-black (I actually have three versions) 4- grey, mine is just a bit lighter colour, and 7 Black striped I like very much and wish I had one like it!The #10 silk Jacket is very nice especially with the roll up sleeves!The number 12 patch is also a favourite of mine and I wish I had one like it.You've got a hell of a collection there Coop my friend.

#16 don’t know… don’t like it.

"Bad Timing". I see the DKNY Jeans jacket - as I have that one too - haven't seen them in the stores since '07. Must be discontinued.Pandina - as far as the outfit - it's not meant to be "liked". It's meant to fit a mood - when you make that right turn to head west on Route 41 in South Florida, and you are on 2 wheels, this is the clothes that make you feel the right way. You aren't getting dressed up - you are satisfying a certain desire. Listen to "Born to Be Wild", and you will get an idea of this feeling. Or, maybe you just have to be a guy to understand.