COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)

COOPER&BURNETT

I mean it does look really close to itit is a nice windbreaker

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmX-YQgphNA

looks like all you'd need is a basic white windbreaker mixed in with your shoes and the white pants to match the lookalso kind of funny how Paul/Brass there of CSI fame is also wearing crocketts persols of S3 there too, truth be told I'm abit more interested in what he wore there at the end before the TR scene, his jacket herelady24.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SnIhtkqLSIlooks like a later version of the pilot shirt cooper found a little while back.
Nice shirt!I'll have to get me that one if I want a pilot shirt look-a-like!Thanks for showing us that Kavinsky:thumbsup:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Matt5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice shirt!I'll have to get me that one if I want a pilot shirt look-a-like!Thanks for showing us that Kavinsky:thumbsup:

Love that jacket too he wore in "Death and The Lady " and throughout Season 4 :D

Your welcome' date=' Personally its just a little strange for me to go from being one of the types who used to wear all black and was a rocker type and then go the vice route, so your not alone in that regard. so I try and pick and choose what I think will work on me and feel comfortable in and in the meantime If I see anything else like that I'll make sure to give people a heads up sort of like with thatlike that deal with the Victornox watch that kind of looked like the ebel, I'm going to wait until they remove the white stripe before going for one[url']http://www.victorinox.com/us/product/Timepieces/Category/Classic/Chrono-Classic/Chrono-Classic-Ceramic/241537the prices are a hell of a lot cheaper on ebay by the way but it is the christmas sale time so its probably a touch inflated at the moment.still feels strange though doing such a 180, the laundry used to be a hell of alot easier to do ill tell you that much.although I've always been one for gold watches, the rest kind of look dull to me so even in the rocker days I wore the old omega, alot of people said it was the one thing that stuck out and was distinct actually.Long hair, black leather coat, pants, shoes and a rocker shirt ( I still miss my doors shirt, wish I could find it around here somewhere) and then a gold watch out of nowhere.guess in a way that would technically count as the S5 look in a way.

http://www.victorinox.com/us/product/Timepieces/Category/Classic/Chrono-Classic/Chrono-Classic-Ceramic/241537the prices are a hell of a lot cheaper on ebay by the way but it is the christmas sale time so its probably a touch inflated at the moment.still feels strange though doing such a 180, the laundry used to be a hell of alot easier to do ill tell you that much.although I've always been one for gold watches, the rest kind of look dull to me so even in the rocker days I wore the old omega, alot of people said it was the one thing that stuck out and was distinct actually.Long hair, black leather coat, pants, shoes and a rocker shirt ( I still miss my doors shirt, wish I could find it around here somewhere) and then a gold watch out of nowhere.guess in a way that would technically count as the S5 look in a way.

Remember Kavinsky, always be who you are, and be true to yourself. :tasse:

Indeed but if you never try anything new you'll never move forward too' date=' so its kind of half and half.[/quote']Yep. I try new things in baby steps. But I'm always true to what I like, and feel comfortable in. I do branch out at times. Like now, in the winter, I'm wearing a fine fur felt INDIANA JONES fedora hat (same make, model, color, and company that made them for the first 3 films, not a cheap wool copy) every day. I alternate between the regular Indy hat, and the "China Clipper" grey indy hat (like Indy wears when wearing a suit, or traveling as seen in the films). I've never, ever been a hat wearer. Because I love INDIANA JONES, and it keeps my head warm in the winter, I'm wearing it every day. I wear it on adventures in the warm months to keep the sun from frying me.

• 1 month later...

Eingefügtes Bild

The look that even a casual Miami Vice viewer thinks when the shows fashion is brought up!It is a very good look and goes with any shirt or henley that is in the Miami Vice color code.I just recieved my own white blazer and I just love how it brings out the pastel colors well.I have a yellow v-neck shirt which I like because I can do the Crockett impression in "The Maze" (good clothing he wore in that episode).Your collection is legendary C&B!