COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)

COOPER&BURNETT

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Matt5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed some glaring omissions here, Coop.What happened to the shoes? In the next group, you'll need to add the "pointing with weapon pose". That's a MV classic pose. The Fezza blazers all looked good. I'll forever be kicking myself about missing the light blue Fezza from '06. That one is obviously never coming back.

I noticed some glaring omissions here' date=' Coop.What happened to the shoes? In the next group, you'll need to add the "pointing with weapon pose". That's a MV classic pose. The Fezza blazers all looked good. I'll forever be kicking myself about missing the light blue Fezza from '06. That one is obviously never coming back.[/quote']I actually had planned to do many outdoor shots by the lake, but decided that this approach worked better. When I tested having me in the whole frame where you can see my shoes, the image was smaller than what I wanted, and lost detail, so I went for a bit of a more close up shot. Mostly, I was showing off the vintage blazers.Yeah, the light blue fezza is fantastic. I would like the darker blue one (smuggler's blues) they had too, but never found it.

The Great Mc Carthy!!! I am "Going Insane" with those pics!Wonderful!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!More examples comming.

Great to see these! Thanks a lot C&B! Although if only you'd hadbetter lighting as it's evident with the examples that the actualclothes are much lighter and I thought they didn't look right at first,as the ones with DJ do. But they are quite awesome, respect.#4 classic vice#6 great great!#8 that blazer is worth gold, it looks like it's polished#11 great combo#12 another unrivaled combination#13 great plad pattern, looks great and smart#14 is just the coolest#18 I like this look, quite radical#19 anytime#20 don't like the black shirt with it but still it's #14!

so I went for a bit of a more close up shot. Mostly' date=' I was showing off the vintage blazers.[/quote']Infact I was starting to think that you were not only headless but also feetless! Will you show us also your shoes collection?

Infact I was starting to think that you were not only headless but also feetless! Will you show us also your shoes collection?

I suppose. I only currently have 3 CROCKETT Crockett shoes though, as they seem to go with anything.

Great to see these! Thanks a lot C&B! Although if only you'd hadbetter lighting as it's evident with the examples that the actualclothes are much lighter and I thought they didn't look right at first' date='as the ones with DJ do. But they are quite awesome, respect.#4 classic vice#6 great great!#8 that blazer is worth gold, it looks like it's polished#11 great combo#12 another unrivaled combination#13 great plad pattern, looks great and smart#14 is just the coolest#18 I like this look, quite radical#19 anytime#20 don't like the black shirt with it but still it's #14![/quote']Your correct, the lighting was off. I'm not a professional photographer, and don't have any equipment, just borrowed digital camera, so this will just have to do for right now. Also, some of the clothes lighting was muted or changed slightly when I was trying to match the background shots.If I was super clear and bright, and the background was muted or dark, it wouldn't look right, so I tried to make it fit the scene better.This took a LOT of work!Thanks for your very nice, and kind words! :clap::thumbsup:

Example 6: no, please have mercy of a poor, tired girl! ;)

Eingefügtes Bild

I notice only now that this blazer is outstanding!!!It's basically FLAWLESS!!! (hard to achieve when you're dealing with white linen/cotton). It seems it was tailored on you.Is it original from the series?

Example 6: no' date=' please have mercy of a poor, tired girl! ;)I notice only now that this blazer is outstanding!!!It's basically FLAWLESS!!! (hard to achieve when you're dealing with white linen/cotton). It seems it was tailored on you.Is it original from the series?[/quote']No actually. It is my true size, U.S. 42-R. It's outstanding. It's silk / linen! I have a white example seen here, and a very, very (almost an off white) grey version!I too love it! :happy::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

EXAMPLE 7Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I never thought to say this but... you beat Crockett with this one!!!I like your combination a lot more, because Crockett's has two different prints and it's a little too much with the coloured pants.You made this extremely stylish because you emphasized the blazer by using almost invisibly neutral tshirt and pants! :thumbsup:

I never thought to say this but... you beat Crockett with this one!!!I like your combination a lot more' date=' because Crockett's has two different prints and it's a little too much with the coloured pants.You made this extremely stylish because you emphasized the blazer by using almost invisibly neutral tshirt and pants! :thumbsup:[/quote']:dance2::dance2::dance2::cheers:WOW! THANK YOU!!!

EXAMPLE 10Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildIf I had a better screen shot, you'd see that the jacket and the shirt are the correct color. Also, as noted in the SCRAPBOOK blazers thread, this is not the actual blazer worn in that shot, but it was made by the same designer, and the pattern is the same.Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bildyou are THE MAN! i'm so jealous :D i wish i could afford to get these blazers and clothes too, but it's SUPERB from you for sharing 'em! :thumbsup:

Eingefügtes Bildyou are THE MAN! i'm so jealous :D i wish i could afford to get these blazers and clothes too' date=' but it's SUPERB from you for sharing 'em! :thumbsup:[/quote']Thank you for your very kind comments!But please, don't be jealous. I'm not any better than you, or anyone else here just because I own these. Collectibles don't make the person.We are ALL fans here. I'm just showing my collection to you, another MIAMI VICE fan! I'm extremely fortunate to have these kind of items, I know it, and I want to share with you all from one fan to another, some cool MIAMI VICE collectibles.I'm absolutely off the charts THRILLED that you all like seeing these kind of items. I just want to share what I have with you. It makes no sense to hang it up in a closet, and not share it with other fans.You all are so good to me, I just love doing something that I think will help the site, keep you interested, informed, and excited about MIAMI VICE!!It proves once again, .WS is where the party is at!THANK YOU AGAIN for saying such nice words. :thumbsup:

I think we're all experiencing some kind of otherwordly Vice overload right now. Thanks. Kind of like a summer vacation. This is the only one for me this year.