COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)

COOPER&BURNETT

I think we're all experiencing some kind of otherwordly Vice overload right now. Thanks. Kind of like a summer vacation. This is the only one for me this year.

Well, this site sure is lively, thriving with MIAMI VICE interest, and new stuff, and new stuff to come!Looks like the "other" site is on vacation. Nothing new there.Let's keep this site fresh, entertaining, and keep up the excitement!(Richie, can't thank you enough for all your wonderful contributions, your doing your part, and your a GREAT example of a true MIAMI VICE fan, and your postings are most welcome, I read everything you post, as all of us do. Thanks! :clap:)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Matt5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coop-Thanks for posting all the examples - I'm sure it was very time consuming but so great to see.Love the Crockett shoe collection too -are these the same ones Richie Rich has mentioned in his posts?

Coop-Thanks for posting all the examples - I'm sure it was very time consuming but so great to see.Love the Crockett shoe collection too -are these the same ones Richie Rich has mentioned in his posts?

Yes Murph!These are the ones he mentioned. They are currently $10 at WALMART. There is also a black pair, (that I didn't buy) but it's made slightly differently, and fits more like an Espadrille than these boat shoes.There were plenty in stock when I bought the blue pair last week. All sizes were present.

I wish they came in women's sizes! Those look really comfortable.

Have you checked? I seem to have seen ladies espadrilles there. Perhaps they have ladies boat shoes. Although these are in the guys section, aren't these unisex? What exactly would make these just for guys?They are fantasticly comfortable, and are the only boat shoes I have ever found that I don't walk out of!

Have you checked? I seem to have seen ladies espadrilles there. Perhaps they have ladies boat shoes. Although these are in the guys section' date=' aren't these unisex? What exactly would make these just for guys?They are fantasticly comfortable, and are the only boat shoes I have ever found that I don't walk out of![/quote']I didn't check, but I definitely will. I would absolutely wear that style , but I have really small feet (5 1/2) so the men's version would never fit unfortunately.

I would absolutely wear that style ' date=' but I have really small feet (5 1/2).[/quote']Ahhhhhhhh, that's cute!

EXAMPLE 1Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThat's the ACTUAL blazer by the way!!

DJ' jacket looks like a different material in the clip. Maybe cotton or linen, while yours is shiney, like a silk or something. :confused:

• Administrators

Sorry for being late to the party here but all I can add is WOW! Great stuff Coop! Another 5 star topic and a .ws exclusive! (Damn I love saying that! ;))When I began viewing the thread I immediately recognized some of the ensembles from various episodes. I was going to suggest you add the episode it can be seen in but I see you've already begun adding pics!Looking forward to more! :clap::clap::clap:

DJ' jacket looks like a different material in the clip. Maybe cotton or linen' date=' while yours is shiney, like a silk or something. :confused:[/quote']The label on the jacket says 100% pure cotton.It's not shiney at all, but I see what you see. The photo does make it look like it, I don't know why.Perhaps the flash had something to do with it.I know that we had to change the brightness and hue a bit on some shots to make it match the background. Perhaps that's it. Also could having it just pressed and cleaned make it look that way? Dunno. It's not shiney, it's cotton, and it's the same jacket. Dunno.

The label on the jacket says 100% pure cotton.It's not shiney at all' date=' but I see what you see. The photo does make it look like it, I don't know why.Perhaps the flash had something to do with it.I know that we had to change the brightness and hue a bit on some shots to make it match the background. Perhaps that's it. Also could having it just pressed and cleaned make it look that way? Dunno. It's not shiney, it's cotton, and it's the same jacket. Dunno.[/quote']Having the jacket pressed could make it shiny, but generally that would show up in patches. What we're probably seeing with your jacket is common to fine, high thread-count cotton - it does have a satiny sheen because the fibers are longer and more dense. You can see this with alot of Crockett's tee shirts too.

COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)They look AWESOME...I would love to have some of those clothes. I have 2 pairs of white suit and one pair of white shoes, they are not 80s design but kinda resembles to vice fashion.Later pal

They look AWESOME...I would love to have some of those clothes. I have 2 pairs of white suit and one pair of white shoes' date=' they are not 80s design but kinda resembles to vice fashion.Later pal[/quote']How about posting the photos here! I'd love to see them! :thumbsup:It's so nice to meet you LOMBARD!

Holy pink flamingo's batman those are all so wickedly cool! I just love the classic black suit (and green top) from 'The Great McCarthy'. Thanx again for sharing these awesome photos with us! You DA MAN Coop! You DA MAN!:clap:

Coop...Once again, not only have you taken the necessary step to acquire your amazing wardrobe, you found a very unique way of presenting them and the fact your sharing them is cool enough. I love examples five and ten the most of all, yet all were nice...42R...Hmmm...Yep we're about the same size....You're awesome, pal and sorry I was late to the party too....How did you stumble across the white and blue trousers and I'm having quite a time locating any...PM if needed, wink, wink...Mike

Coop...Once again' date=' not only have you taken the necessary step to acquire your amazing wardrobe, you found a very unique way of presenting them and the fact your sharing them is cool enough. I love examples five and ten the most of all, yet all were nice...42R...Hmmm...Yep we're about the same size....You're awesome, pal and sorry I was late to the party too....How did you stumble across the white and blue trousers and I'm having quite a time locating any...PM if needed, wink, wink...Mike[/quote']Hey Pal!Thanks for the very kind words!Examples 5 & 10 are cool.One must understand that different designer makers make their sizes differently. Depending on how the designer makes something, I have been able to wear a jacket that states that it's a 38!!!! It STILL has room and fits like a 42 or 43r! Go figure. What is asked so many times is where someone can get some of the clothes featured here. Other than some of the solid t-shirts, you most likely cannot get them. The jackets are over 20 years old, and stopped being produced when they were delivered to the designer stores. They are EXTREME low volume. (I wrote a thread in the scrapbook section about the process)The pants too, I'm sorry to say, are also no longer being produced. These are clothes that I have purchased years ago, and keep in mint condition. They were not purchased recently. I've been a vice clothing fan for over twenty years when I got the bug, and have never let up. You may need to wait to find these kind of pants when another clothing trend happens. It varries from one year to another. I wish I could help, but it's beyond my control.

The label on the jacket says 100% pure cotton.It's not shiney at all' date=' but I see what you see. The photo does make it look like it, I don't know why.Perhaps the flash had something to do with it.I know that we had to change the brightness and hue a bit on some shots to make it match the background. Perhaps that's it. Also could having it just pressed and cleaned make it look that way? Dunno. It's not shiney, it's cotton, and it's the same jacket. Dunno.[/quote']Coop, I noticed that the Vice pic is grainy, and perhaps that causes the jacket to look like a softer or more rough material.Anyway....great pics, a great collection & thanks for taking the time to photograph & share it with us! :thumbsup:

Sorry Coop, but you will never be a catalog model... you are missing one vital ingredient - A HEAD!!!:p:p:pYou know I :happy: you!

Sorry for being late to the party here but all I can add is WOW! Great stuff Coop! Another 5 star topic and a .ws exclusive! (Damn I love saying that! ;))When I began viewing the thread I immediately recognized some of the ensembles from various episodes. I was going to suggest you add the episode it can be seen in but I see you've already begun adding pics!Looking forward to more! :clap::clap::clap:
Thanks FERRARIMAN!For the time being' date=' all I can offer is to show a background that I didn't use.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/RealRadientPastels.jpg

Not that all impressive' date=' as I only have three Crockett style shoes, but here they are as requested.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/P6221914.jpg
I love these shoes, they're so Crockett! I'd like to wear them, they must be so comfortable. Too bad they're white, can't wear them.
Sorry Coop' date=' but you will never be a catalog model... you are missing one vital ingredient - A HEAD!!!:p:p:pYou know I :happy: you![/quote']:) :) :) Morgana!!!He'll never be a fashion show model too... being headless he can't see the stop spot and fall off the end of the runway! :eek:

I love these shoes' date=' they're so Crockett! I'd like to wear them, they must be so comfortable. Too bad they're white, can't wear them. :) :) :) Morgana!!!He'll never be a fashion show model too... being headless he can't see the stop spot and fall off the end of the runway! :eek:[/quote']What do you mean I can't be a model, or a Fashion show model?I already am doing it.Here's how I usually look when I'm on the runway.Eingefügtes Bild

Here's how I usually look when I'm on the runway.Eingefügtes Bild

Feetless! You can't walk!What worries me is how you wear the polo shirt, you can't start from the head.