• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

• AzVice

Ah...Michael saw a sight that indeed stopped his heart' date=' under the moonlight.[/quote']It was mid-afternoon in LA. No moonlight visible. Not sure exactly what you are saying here.

I told to Michael: "Don´t buy a mirror!" But seems he didnt listen to me. Now its too late.:p

Let's take this time to celebrate Michael's life.

Well... i was a great Jacksons and Michael Jackson fan til the Thriller album. After that, i dont know what happened to him to be so weird. Maybe lots of money and the guy became a freako. Thriller and Off the wall are my favourite albuns.

This is simply unbelievable. I'll never claim to be an MJ fan (though Thriller and Bad are undeniably great albums), but man, even with all the, erm, things he's done and/or been accused of, it's just so hard to realize he's gone. RIP, Michael. Oddly, only hour or so before I heard the news, I was playing his old Sega Master System game.

I'm feeling my own mortality slip away...I grew up with MJ as he is the same age as me. I saw him on the Ed Sullivan Show when we were eight years old doing "ABC" I followed his career and enjoyed his music very much. I was a DJ at a roller rink in the seventies and eighties and people used to request his music alot back then. It was good skating music...what can I say?Yes he was a bit excentric in some ways but I feel that when your at the top there are always people that want to knock you down. I don't condone the bad things he did as the media had a hayday with it, but his talent will definitely be missed.

I wasn't a big Michael Jackson fan, but I did like most of his songs & even played some of them with my band. "Billie Jean, Ben, I'll be There" ..and I loved his showmanship. We saw Captain EO at Disneyworld in 3D which was fantastic! May God have mercy on his soul! :cry:

I found it weird hearing it, I was just flipping onto Bret Bair and they said Michael Jackson was in a coma, then five minutes later they said he was dead.Strange it being on the same day as Farah Fawcett dying, we lost 2 American Icons on one day.

MICHAEL JACKSON DEADHis talent was undeniable. I watched the video "Thriller' this afternoon and it still blows me away! What a loss!

His MOONWALK was beyond compare. NOBODY did it better!He even perfected it! Watch youtube!

• Administrators

Love him or hate him, everyone had a favorite MJ song. I think his personal life was as weird as could possibly be but that didn't effect his music or his performances! That's what I'll remember him for.

What a horrible day for me to suddenly pop up here again... :(I've said it a few other places, and I'll say it here: It's the same theory I give to a number of things, you may not have liked MJ for his music, his fame, his personal life, W/E, but you have to respect his work/life and the influence he's had over SO MANY PEOPLE. RIP MJ. You will be missed.

I heard he was rehearsing for some big gig in Great Britain for some unbelievable 50 night run or something of the sorts???You know if it's MJ it will be a big production thing. I wonder if the stress got to him/

I was actually wondering this morning, who's next after Farrah. I swear the celebrities have died in groups in recent years.Really unbelievable that his life would spiral away like it did. I'm sure there are lots of people 20 and under who don't realize how big he was in the 80s. He climbed to a place only Elvis and Sinatra and maybe Crosby had attained. But he didn't have their common touch. He seemed to fall away from reality. I felt it was sad that someone didn't do something, because he was obviously in need of help.

Guest neworder

I was out last night at a night club in Durham which was voted as Europes 2nd worst night club in 1996 lol - anyway - one of my mates came up was like MJ is dead, honestly didn't believe it at all until my friend with an iphone got onto a news site.Unreal really. Legend. I know he went off the rails a bit but he was entertainment genius.

Such a sad loss. When I watch Miami Vice I am sometimes reminded of Michael Jackson. I think the character of Tubbs was somewhat influenced by him.Where there any ever mentions of Michael Jackson on Vice or references to him?

Hey Pal, Someone as talented as Michael Jackson would influence everyone in some way! Tubbs' dancing had some MJ to it!I even catch myself falling into a MJ dance step or high pitched oooh when I'm singing. He was cool when he was peforming! :dance2: