• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

• AzVice

She was one hot smokin chick Coop back in the day. Seen her in concert quite a few times - just a shame none of her music made it to vice

Some of Tubbs's dance moves are from MJ. Like when he spins on the spot...in One Eyed Jack when he arrives at OCB having arranged a meeting with Lombard' date=' he is quite pleased with himself and does a turn, I think either claps or snaps his fingers, then tells Sonny all about it...You can see a little MJ in the clothes of Tubbs as well.And of the course the Pilot...in fact Tubbs seems to do quite a few MJ-like turns.[/quote']He also does an MJ like spin in the penultimate Vice episode "Too much too late".I definately believe that PMT was influenced by both MJ and Mohammed Ali, and these influences came through in his portrayal of Tubbs. If you study the way that Jackson looked and moved in his early days, and the way that Ali talked and the things that he said, you can see the influences come through.

I didn't care much about what he did to himself' date=' the surgeries, the bleaching of his skin etc. It was his choice. I only thought that he was doing something dangerous and that it was a shame because he was ruining his good looks and somehow also his talent. .[/quote']Pandina MJ had a rare disease that effects the pigmentation of the skin. I hae a friend in London Ontario with the same ailment. It's not pretty let me tell you...MJ had the means to deal with it as many don;t and just suffer with the spots on the skin in the effected areas. MJ spent a ton of money hiding it and that is why his tone changed from black to white.It was NOT his fault!

I just started a new file of GTA: Vice City, as you first gain control of the character, you get into your first car, the first song on the radio you hear? "Billy Jean". It seems a bit surreal, it's like there were two Michaeal Jacksons, one was the one on the song, one was the strange and truly messed up individual we see on TV, like the first time you see your favorite director and it's like "that's the guy that directed this film?", except for Jackson, it's like "that whacked out individual who has basically been destroyed mentally and physically sung that song?".

Pandina MJ had a rare disease that effects the pigmentation of the skin. I hae a friend in London Ontario with the same ailment. It's not pretty let me tell you...MJ had the means to deal with it as many don;t and just suffer with the spots on the skin in the effected areas. MJ spent a ton of money hiding it and that is why his tone changed from black to white.It was NOT his fault!

Thanks for the info Stinger.I had heard it was a disease, but somehow I had it connected to the plastic surgery which he had started earlier and thought it was just another of his weirdnesses.

If he really had that disorder. People who have it have spots all over their body. Look at a picture of him in 1985 on the Vicory tour, and then look at him in 1987. His skin has lightened up a couple shades. No one ever got a picture of him with pigment disappearing in different areas. They don't just turn white. Quincy Jones , the other day, even mentioned Michael getting "skin peels" and looking different every time he'd see him. I don't know what is true, and what is not, but considering all his other surgeries, it's impossible for me to just believe him about vitiligo.

Autopsy Results Leaked - Sad and Disturbing"The sad revelations in the wake of Michael Jackson’s death just keep coming. Now The Sun claims to have obtained the autopsy results on the singer, which lay bare just how thin and ill Jacko had been. His reported weight was only 112 pounds, with his body “riddled†with needle wounds and surgery scars.Pathologists allegedly found his stomach “empty, apart from partially-dissolved pills†after claims he was only eating one small meal a day. The pop legend was also said to have been bald, with only “peach fuzz†covering his head. The shocking report lays bare just how far his physical decline had come, and further asks questions about those who surrounded the reclusive star. Jackson’s personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray has been questioned by police, but his lawyer states that he never administered the star Demerol or Oxycontin."

[SIZE="4"">

Autopsy Results Leaked - Sad and Disturbing

"The sad revelations in the wake of Michael Jackson’s death just keep coming. Now The Sun claims to have obtained the autopsy results on the singer' date=' which lay bare just how thin and ill Jacko had been. His reported weight was only 112 pounds, with his body “riddled†with needle wounds and surgery scars.Pathologists allegedly found his stomach “empty, apart from partially-dissolved pills†after claims he was only eating one small meal a day. The pop legend was also said to have been bald, with only “peach fuzz†covering his head. The shocking report lays bare just how far his physical decline had come, and further asks questions about those who surrounded the reclusive star. Jackson’s personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray has been questioned by police, but his lawyer states that he never administered the star Demerol or Oxycontin." [/i']
Bald???

If he really had that disorder. People who have it have spots all over their body. Look at a picture of him in 1985 on the Vicory tour' date=' and then look at him in 1987. His skin has lightened up a couple shades. No one ever got a picture of him with pigment disappearing in different areas. They don't just turn white. Quincy Jones , the other day, even mentioned Michael getting "skin peels" and looking different every time he'd see him. I don't know what is true, and what is not, but considering all his other surgeries, it's impossible for me to just believe him about vitiligo.[/quote']I don’t think it was vitiligo, it was something more rare, but still he got too carried away with the whitening of his skin.He probably started with laser, but it’s proven that laser is less successful in patients with dark skin because the high concentration of melanin absorbs the laser radiation and the area subject to treatment inhibits the light absorption. (Laser is used mainly for white skin). MJ skin texture was basically flawless, he didn’t have a single spot or mole on it, and this was surely the result of chemical depigmentations, usually monobenzone in high concentrations, which is very strong and quite dangerous, that’s why it’s used to treat localized areas, certainly not a whole body. My experience: last year I did a laser skin peel on my face to get rid of freckles; the treatment was effective but of course some little spots remained here and there.My skin tone is 1 (Celtic), so I certainly don’t have as much melanin a dark skinned person has, but still my melanin worked and made the freckles come back in a relatively short time. This is to say that melanin always makes its way on the skin surface so there was no way MJ could maintain such results, and his ghostly white skin was only the result of repeated strong chemical treatments which I think seriously affected his health.

Maybe that's why he lost his hair.AZVice said that was discredited, but there does seem to be something unusual going on.

Could be. Chemical substances do penetrate in the derma lower layers where the hair follicles are, so this might explain the fact that his body was hairless.I think that those substances could also have damaged the internal organs because he did the treatments for almost 2 decades.

Of course, we're only guessing what happened to him, and what the results might have been. Pure speculation. However, sadly, there may be some truth to all this.

That autopsy report came out yesterday morning, but i saw a of couple times on tv that it was phony. I do remember during his trial there was someone who came out and said he wore wigs. But i don't know. No one else in his family is balding. As for him weighing 112 pounds, i cannot even comprehend a man of almost six feet tall being able to exist at 112.

That autopsy report came out yesterday morning' date=' but i saw a of couple times on tv that it was phony. I do remember during his trial there was someone who came out and said he wore wigs. But i don't know. No one else in his family is balding. As for him weighing 112 pounds, i cannot even comprehend a man of almost six feet tall being able to exist at 112.[/quote']It may not be real. He was pretty skinny. He may have worn wigs if he did something that made his hair fall out. Who knows. He's a man of mystery.

The toxicology report came back: MJ died from a steady diet of 10 year-old weiners. :dance2:

Oooooooohhhhhhh Your Baaaaaaaaaddddd.:)

The toxicology report came back: MJ died from a steady diet of 10 year-old weiners. :dance2:

:):):D:DA friend of mine thinks that Mahmoud Akmendinejad of Iran had him knocked off to turn attention of Americans away from Iran.

• Administrators

Many a truth is told in jest.