Happy Birthday Pandina

timm525

Pandina - She's something to be happy about on a particularly tough day.Hope you enjoyed your birthday, oh great Italian Princess.

Hope you and your owner have a great birthday!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:PANDINA:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Happy Birthday Pandina! Hope you have a great day! Your present will be in the mail shortly! :thumbsup::cake::gift:

Happy Birthday Pandina! Hope you have a great day! Your present will be in the mail shortly! :thumbsup::cake::gift:

Yeah.....your so generous.........:rolleyes:

And just how do you wrap a vice detective, his Ferrari, and his little red helicopter?!?:confused:

I’d like to thank y….BAM! Move over stupid plastic panda!!! I’ve had enough of you!This is MY birthday thread, not yours.You don’t have a birthday and never will, you hear? Alright vicers, it’s me, Pandina’s owner and I just want to thank you for your birthday wishes, they made me so happy… and you wrote everything while I was sleeping, so it was a real pleasure to see it this morning!I know that Pandina’s behavior is difficult to tolerate and she’s into blackmailing and being a villain and she wants this and she wants that, I do appreciate your patience with her. If she becomes too annoying, just let me know and I’ll take her place. ;)Thanks again, your wishes mean so much to me.Eingefügtes Bild