Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Stinger390X

• Maria714

• juscat

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Eingefügtes Bild

ADORABLE! Crockett looks like he's had a SERIOUSLY rough night on the town! :D:D A packet of cigarettes and Elvis on a chain......action figure sets don't get better than this, surely!!!My inner-child came out and had alot of fun looking through this thread, Coop.

ADORABLE! Crockett looks like he's had a SERIOUSLY rough night on the town! :D:D A packet of cigarettes and Elvis on a chain......action figure sets don't get better than this' date=' surely!!!My inner-child came out and had alot of fun looking through this thread, Coop.[/quote']It's fun having Crockett and Tubbs (and Elvis) action figures! They look more like something from a comic book, but at least I have them.Glad you liked the thread.Remember, there are TONS of things to explore in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION! :thumbsup:

It's fun having Crockett and Tubbs (and Elvis) action figures! They look more like something from a comic book' date=' but at least I have them.Glad you liked the thread.Remember, there are TONS of things to explore in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION! :thumbsup:[/quote']
OMG, I'M DROWNING IN A SEA OF INFO!!! :eek:WHERE'S THE STINGER TO COME RESCUE ME! :D:D

OMG' date=' I'M DROWNING IN A SEA OF INFO!!! :eek:WHERE'S THE STINGER TO COME RESCUE ME! :D:D[/quote'] At least you can't say you are not learning anything on this MIAMI VICE website!And....................................................there's much, MUCH more to learn about MIAMI VICE!I'll help you! :cheers:

At least you can't say you are not learning anything on this MIAMI VICE website!And....................................................there's much' date=' MUCH more to learn about MIAMI VICE!I'll help you! :cheers:[/quote']
Cheers Coop! ;)