Glossary is growing

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Our new glossary is growing.I'm inserting the episode guide and "The Talk" is about to transfer the glossary topics from www.miamivice.infoFirst topic is the autograph addresses from the main actors. Check it out.As long as only Admins and Mods can add topics in the glossary please mail to me or The Talk if you have new informations to add or if you discovered an mistake in existing articles.

• Administrators

My computer crashes when I go into the glossary and episode pictures

Unfortunately we don't have the latest glossary version. :cry:If you click on episode guide season 1 EVERY episode of season 1 will be displayed. Because there are a lot of screenshots of every single episode there's a lot of data to load for your computer. Even if you have a broadband connection it'll take some time.With the new glossary version it will be able to display only the headlines without the text and the pictures and you have to click on the episode you are interested in. And then there's no problem in viewing the glossary.

• Administrators

Epidose guide online!The episode guide is online. You can find it in our glossary.All 5 seasons are online with a short description of content, guest stars, music, locations, screenshots and lots of other informations.Thanks to tom71 who put a lot of work into it. :clap::clap:Thanks you for sharing your work with us.

Thanks for all the time everyone has been putting in. Now this is different than reviewing an episode, am I right? Also I hope you don't mind but I went into Don Johnson and beyond. I just saw Moondance Alexander and posted a thread with a review. I'm not the best at reviewing things but I figured I'd try.........Again thank you all and I'll check back about the episodes, going to look now....

• Administrators

Just updated our glossary.Should be no problem now to view the episode guide. Only the headings are displayed and not the whole topics as before.Check it out and enjoy.

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators

Locaions completeToday I finished the location work in our new glossar. Every location listed in our episode guide is linked to the location.Next step is to update the location maps.:hot::hot:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Table of contentAs our glossary is growing every day we now have over 1870 entries in total.A complete overview you can find in the glossary's Table of content. It's a complete list of all glossary entries in alphabetical order.Click on 'Search' in the lower pink navigation bar and then click on the last entry called 'table of content' (see attachment).

post-2-13892962864465_thumb.jpg

Guest The Talk

Guest Star entriesWith great and time-consuming help by timm525 the existing Guest Star entries are finished.In the glossary you will find 446 entries (up to now) --> Link.These include all Guest Stars who are named in the opening credits.Half of season five is missing (on .info too). This is a bigger projekt to be done. I'm working on it. If there is anything that should be added or if you find a mistake (done by us or imdb) please let us know - we'll correct it.Example: Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Great job, timm525 and The Talk :clap::clap::thumbsup:I wish I could say the location guide is already finished :cry: That's a lot of work for the next few days.