HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOFRETZ!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

:fireworks::fireworks:Happy 29th Pal!:fireworks::fireworks:JAN HAMMER wishes you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!Eingefügtes Bild:cake::gift::cheers:Thank you so much for YOUR GIFT to US with your JAN HAMMER covers!

• Administrators

Happy Birthday D! We're glad to have you here where you belong! Have a fantastic day! :cake::clap::clap::gift:

Happy Birthday Dadrian! Your MV music gives Jan Hammer a run for his money. I really enjoy listening to your songs. :radio: Enjoy your day! :cake:

thanks so much to all of you!! you are all very welcome for the tunes. i guess i've been making vice songs for about 11 years now. i plan to keep going for another 11 (or 22 or 33)...whatever it takes!!it was a very nice present to log on at 9 am and see this many wishes already. thanks again. you guys are the greatest!!

Sorry I'm late to the party Dadrian! Best wishes to our resident MV cover guru! We're not worthy...we're not worthy....:cake:Eingefügtes Bild

i had very great day matt. thanks.i finally got my recording stuff set up at my new place last night. i plan to finish the yankee dollar teaser very soon.