Life Is A Rat Race (formerly MV Jeopardy)

Vicechic84

Hey there everybody! It's been a long while (since the other site but) I'm attempting to add another MV trivia that might catch on to the already classic array of trivia's we have going here on WS. This one is called 'Life Is A Rat Race' (formerly known as MV Jeopardy) and at the same time pays homage to the ever popular episode 'Phil The Shill'. The basis for this is just like the popular tv game show of the same name (Jeopardy that is!) that has graced the boob-tube for years. This is played exactly the same way. The answer will be given and you're required to provide the question. Btw please feel free to jump in at any time. On that note, here we go.....ANSWER: I sang 'Stormy Weather' while undercover at Club Blue Note and I'm easy on the eyes too.QUESTION: ? Good Luck!:thumbsup:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Vicechic84

• Ferrariman

• Shill

Correctamundo Ferrariman!ANSWER: I've been told on one ocassion that 'I smell like a french fry'.Good Luck!

Yup, it's been a while girl but I'm back! Chu got it Pandinamang!;) And thanx again Shill!:pANSWER: I played my sister and my psycho brother at the same time. Oh and did I happen to mention I'm a world reknown model.Good Luck!

Bang on Shill! 2 for 2!:cheers:ANSWER: I was a rich spoiled brat addicted to drugs that had an affliction for the sport of polo.Good Luck!

Right on Shill!:clap:ANSWER: I'd leave behind funny drawings at each murder.Good Luck!

Could've been... Who is the Shadow in the Dark ?

You got it! Good stuff rodriguezisdead!:cheers:ANSWER: I can be heard saying, 'Devil get out! Devil get out!'Good Luck!

Nice job rodriguezisdead! And third times a charm for you Shill! ANSWER: I met my demise at the hands of Captain Lou Albano.Good Luck!

That would be correct Shill (btw the full name is 'Charles Symington') but I did have somebody else who kicked the bucket in mind. My sincerest apologizes for not being more specific.:cry: Keep going though!:p

That would be correct Shill (btw the full name is 'Charles Symington') but I did have somebody else who kicked the bucket in mind. My sincerest apologizes for not being more specific.:cry: Keep going though!:p

Hi!I'd like to guess "who is Ali Ferand"(Sorry for the horrible spelling)

That's the one Murphy's Law!:cool:ANSWER: I played an undercover FBI agent and was also 'married' to Peggy on another show.Good Luck!

You're actually both correct! Tim you got the Al Bundy part right and Murphy's Law got the second part right! Nice double teaming people!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Btw. Thanx again for your kind words Murphy's Law, but this was actually an old MV trivia that I resurrected after a very long hiatus. Glad you like it!:DANSWER: I like to use 'real garlic when I cook'.Good Luck!Eingefügtes BildNO BEER FOR YOU TIM!

• Administrators

Who is Al Bundy? Ted Ross?

Jesus, I have to put down the beer! NOT!Ted Ross?????????Ed O'Neil, I knew that several beers ago! :D

Spot on Tim!:dance2:ANSWER: I was a cop that took a walk on the wild side only I forgot to come back.Good Luck!