Life Is A Rat Race (formerly MV Jeopardy)

Vicechic84

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Vicechic84

• Ferrariman

• Shill

ANSWER: This bushy-browed girlfriend of Crockett's is also responsible for the sudden disappearance of evidence.Good Luck!

Yes indeed that's her Shill! Nice goin'!:clap:ANSWER: My sinister dad had me blown up in a car with Crockett and Tubbs watching in horror.Good Luck!

Okay first off, I have to sincerely apologize that I boo-booed on the last 'Answer' I posted folks.:cry: I meant to post 'brother' (and ended up with posting 'father' instead). All three of you are absolutely correct!@ Tim - Calderone was the correct answer to my question had he still been alive when the 'Sons and Lovers' episode aired. As we all know (except me of course as you all read above! Like duh?!) :o:p he kicked the proverbial bucket in 'Calderone's Return' by our boys C&T.@ Shill - Nice catch! Indeed as we noted, it was the brother!:D@ Ferrariman - Nice formal wording there! (an extension of Shill's answer if you will!):p@ Gina_Calabrese - That is magic name I was actually looking for! Good one girl!:clap:Whewww so glad that's over with!:p Alrighty then folks, it's onwards and upwards! And here is the next one....ANSWER: This old 'country' man sells his old revolver.Good Luck!

Spot on Shill! Spot on!:thumbsup:ANSWER: This close friend of Crocketts danced on a pool table in a bar.Good Luck!

• Administrators

Who is Stan in "Hard Knocks"?

Nope, Stan only lost money when he gambled. :cry:

Bingo Beer Man! Woohoo Tim!:cheers:ANSWER: I shot my girlfriend because she failed the voice stress analyzer?Good Luck!

Yuppers Tim!:thumbsup:ANSWER: I am the son of a well known gangster who didn't approve of my father's dealings. Oh and I also appeared in the 'Beat It' music video.Good Luck!

Yes Sir Tim!:clap:ANSWER: This 'self-proclaimed' superhero uses a gun made completely out of chocolate.Good Luck!

Uh huh that's the one Tim!:pANSWER: Trudy betrays her boyfriend and they break-up.Good Luck!