Life Is A Rat Race (formerly MV Jeopardy)

Vicechic84

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Vicechic84

• Ferrariman

• Shill

• Administrators
ANSWER: From now on' date=' I'm only going to eat fresh trout.[/quote']Tommy to Crockett & Tubbs in "One Way Ticket"

Who is David Jones in the "Dutch Oven"?

Correctamundo Tim!:DANSWER: This up and coming teenage football player unsuspectingly sells drugs to Crockett.Good Luck!

Bingo Shill!:DANSWER: This vice detective goes undercover as an interior designer to nab Frank Mosca.Good Luck!

Nice double teaming there gentlemen! Good goin' Tim and Shill!:thumbsup::thumbsup:ANSWER: Caitlin Davies was supposed to testify against this guy in the death of an old drummer from her band.Good Luck!

Chu got it Timang!:dance:ANSWER: An erotic film director is responsible for the death of the lead actress in a snuff film.Good Luck!

That's the one F-Man! Nice job!:cool:ANSWER: I'm a DEA Agent who is giving inside information to a drug dealer to help pay for my sons hospital bills.Good Luck!

Right you are Shill!:cheers:ANSWER: I am responsible for the death of a priest in Nicaragua.Good Luck!

ANSWER: I am responsible for the death of a priest in Nicaragua.

NICARAGUA!!Eingefügtes Bild:) sorry. had to.

Ahhh alright nofretz I know you just couldn't resist! LOL:p As for the trivia Shill...technically you are correct (it is the above character in the photo you posted who was responsible for the killings). Unfortunately, I don't know what this guys name is either even after some research on my end.:cry: But if anyone of the members of our MV family can help shed some light on that that would be just great! However, I was actually going for the answer of 'Maynard' which you've also provided so good stuff!:DANSWER: I am a Federal Agent sent from Washington assigned to the case of the 'missing rare bull semen'.:o

After a bit of research (actually it was a smart little MV birdy that told me this)that the name of the killer in the above posted photo by Shill is "O'hara". Okay, now back to the business at hand!ANSWER: I am a Federal Agent sent from Washington assigned to the case of the 'missing rare bull semen'.

• Administrators

ANSWER: I am a Federal Agent sent from Washington assigned to the case of the 'missing rare bull semen'.

Don't know his name but he was played by Harry Shearer

• Administrators

According to our glossary, his name was Timothy Anderson.Click---> hereCan't fault you for not knowing his name. This was a worthless ep. IMHO!

Come now my little buckaroo's! You're both correct!;):pANSWER: While this prisoner asks Crockett to pay him a visit in prison he suddenly shoots himself during the visit.Good Luck!