How did you get here?

KaeptnCaipi

How did you hear from this site? How did you get here?

Greetings, KaeptnCaipiI'm a transfer from MV-org through Ferrariman. I like the look and feel of this new site. My hat's off to you and Ferrariman for the great efforts in setting this up.Cheers, Sonny-Burnett

Hello, I came from .org as well, but I orginally came to .org from RB's site. I was looking for Vice filming locations for a Miami trip and his site had a link to .org. The new site is great, thank you very much

• Administrators

I followed Ferrariman.He put of a link to click to.Hard to imagine how fast this thing has come together. Great job!

took a trip from org.Well I was gone a couple of days from Org and found the topic, and signed up here and glad I did.

Got the link from the miami vice facebook fans page, was trying to join .org for aaaaaaaaaaaaages!

Got the link from the miami vice facebook fans page' date=' was trying to join .org for aaaaaaaaaaaaages![/quote']Glad to see you followed up on that link. I'm also in that group :rauchen:

• Administrators

I just followed my nose..........

Then you should be on a Viggo site somewhere..no?

I'm also still on MV org so I couldn't answer the poll due to it saying former Org. But I enjoy that site and when Lou spoke about this site I had to follow and join here too. This site has a nicer look to it by far :flowers:

• 1 month later...

Following all the other escapees from .org :) then smiled as I saw it was here and running. This IS awesome...So far what I've seen is great. My hats off to all those involved. :cheers:

• Administrators

I'm here from .org of course but I'm here mostly because of the efforts of miamijimf. We had briefly discussed the possibilities of a new Vice site (mostly how I had no idea how to even begin!) A few e-mails later and Jim had hooked me up with Chris from mv.info who had been looking to start an English version of their site. The rest, as they say, is history. Can't thank you enough Jimbo! Also a big thank you to all the members who followed me here from .org.

• Administrators

I'm from both - .org and .info :DOk, since my German is much better than my English I would say I'm an .info with an .org background. ;)

• Administrators

Well your English is pretty darn good cause you write better than most Americans. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...