• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

Don't give up by Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush

Yep. :glossy:Another:There's so many different worldsSo many different sunsAnd we have just one worldBut we live in different ones

Yep. :glossy:Another:There's so many different worldsSo many different sunsAnd we have just one worldBut we live in different ones

Dire Straits....Brothers In Arms...credit to Tim!

Dire Straits....Brothers In Arms...credit to Tim!

Yep, I LOVE that song --night scene with the Daytona.

• 4 weeks later...

try this oneHush, little baby, don't cry like that,God's gonna buy you a cadillac.He's chosen you to do his will,You can spread the word in your coupe de ville.

• 3 weeks later...

There's a time and there's a placeWhen we can share the silver nightSilent room, in my bed an empty space.Cause there's no other in my life.Only you.

• Administrators

This was a little before 80 but...All alone in the universe, sometimes that's how it seemsI get lost in the sadness and the screamsThen I look in the center, suddently everything's clearI find myself in the sunshine and my dreamsName it!

This was a little before 80 but...All alone in the universe' date=' sometimes that's how it seemsI get lost in the sadness and the screamsThen I look in the center, suddently everything's clearI find myself in the sunshine and my dreamsName it![/quote'] Looking for space John Denver?

How about this one guysI WANT TO SEND A MESSAGETO EVERY BOY AND GIRLI WANT TO SEND A MESSAGEABOUT THE WORLDWE GOT TO BUILD IT UPSTOP TEARING IT DOWNWE GOT TO BUILD IT UP

• 1 month later...

This might be easy: "Out on the streets, that's where we'll meet.You make the night, I always cross the line.Tightened our belts, abused ourselves.Get in our way, we'll put you on your shelfs!" Tony.

This might be easy: "Out on the streets' date=' that's where we'll meet.You make the night, I always cross the line.Tightened our belts, abused ourselves.Get in our way, we'll put you on your shelfs!" Tony.[/quote'] Shades of Milton Berle.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo9GsHuJSEARatt (a 1 hit wonder)

Shades of Milton Berle.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo9GsHuJSEARatt (a 1 hit wonder)

Yup you got it! Ratt and roll baby! I would have to disagree with you on the one hit wonder thing though... sure Ratt self-destructed after the 1990's hit, but they did have a a TON of good tracks in their first couple albums I must say. I am speaking from my taste in music though (I am a HUGE old school metal fan, and also a decent hair-metal fan as well). sooo... here goes another one for you:

"You can hang in a left, or hang in a right.The choice it is yours to do as you might.The road is open wide, to place your bidding.Now, wherever you turn, wherever you go. If you get it wrong, at least you can know. There's miles and miles, to put it back together!" :-) one of my favorite tunes, and DEFINTELY my favorite band of all time!Tony.

• 1 year later...
"You can hang in a left' date=' or hang in a right.The choice it is yours to do as you might.The road is open wide, to place your bidding.Now, wherever you turn, wherever you go. If you get it wrong, at least you can know. There's miles and miles, to put it back together!" :-) one of my favorite tunes, and DEFINTELY my favorite band of all time!Tony.[/quote']Think a hint is wayyyyyy overdue now. :D:D:)