Name The 80's Tune Trivia

Vicechic84

Hey there everybody! I'm going to attempt to try my hand at yet another trivia (that's two for two today for me!) and I hope that this one brings back a lot of 80's memories for all of you. The game is appropriately called 'Name the 80's Tune' and it entails (what else? but) naming the 80's tune. A few verses of the song are provided and all we need is the title. With that being said there's only one thing left to say...Let the games begin! In my life,There's been heartache and pain,I don't know if I can feel it again,Don't stop now, we've traveled so farName that 80's Tune!Good Luck!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

(that's two for two today for me!) and I hope that this one brings back a lot of 80's memories for all of you. The game is appropriately called 'Name the 80's Tune' and it entails (what else? but) naming the 80's tune. A few verses of the song are provided and all we need is the title. With that being said there's only one thing left to say...Let the games begin! [B">

In my life' date='There's been heartache and pain,I don't know if I can feel it again,Don't stop now, we've traveled so far[/b']Name that 80's Tune!Good Luck!

"I Want to Know What Love is" ?

Great job Murphy's Law!:clap:Here comes the womanWith the look in her eyeRaised on leatherWith flesh on her mindWords as weapons sharper than knivesMakes you wonder how the other half dieOther half dieGood Luck!

Yuppers that's it Murphy's Law! One of my fav's of the 80's as well!:funky:Color me your color, baby.Color me your car.Color me your color, darling.I know who you are.Come up off your color chart.I know where you’re coming from.Good Luck!

Hmmmm...perhaps, you're absolutely right NiceGuy!:clap:Ooh, now let's get down tonightBaby I'm hot just like an ovenI need some lovin'And baby, I can't hold it much longerIt's getting stronger and strongerAnd when I get that feelingGood Luck!

Ooh, now let's get down tonightBaby I'm hot just like an ovenI need some lovin'And baby, I can't hold it much longerIt's getting stronger and strongerAnd when I get that feelingGood Luck!

Is it "Sexual Healing"?

Right on Murphy's Law!:cool:Welcome to your lifeThere’s no turning backEven while we sleepWe will find youActing on your best behaviourTurn your back on mother natureGood Luck!

• Administrators

Right on Murphy's Law!:cool:Welcome to your lifeThere’s no turning backEven while we sleepWe will find youActing on your best behaviourTurn your back on mother natureGood Luck!

Tears For Fears"Everybody Wants To Rule The World"

Sheer Brilliance Ferrariman!:thumbsup:If you say run, I'll run with youIf you say hide, we'll hideBecause my love for youWould break my heart in twoIf you should fallInto my armsAnd tremble like a flowerGood Luck!

How about this?Dig if u will the pictureOf u and I engaged in a kissThe sweat of your body covers meCan u my darlingCan u picture this?

How about this?Dig if u will the pictureOf u and I engaged in a kissThe sweat of your body covers meCan u my darlingCan u picture this?

When Doves Cry by Prince.

Can anyone play?I'm Travelin down the roadI'm flirtin with disasterI've got the pedal to the floorMy life is running fasterI'm out of money I'm out of hopeIt looks like self descruction:dance::dance:

Can anyone play?I'm Travelin down the roadI'm flirtin with disasterI've got the pedal to the floorMy life is running fasterI'm out of money I'm out of hopeIt looks like self descruction:dance::dance:

Molly Hatchet "Flirting with Disaster"

Let's Dance-David Bowie
Correct!:clap:My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw youI’ve been running round in circles in my mindAnd it always seems that I’m following you' date=' girlCause you take me to the places that alone I’d never find[/b']Good Luck!

Yuppers! That's the sappy tune nofretz!:pFather wears his Sunday bestMother's tired she needs a restThe kids are playing up downstairsSister's sighing in her sleepBrother's got a date to keepHe can't hang aroundGood Luck!

Yuppers! That's the sappy tune nofretz!:pFather wears his Sunday bestMother's tired she needs a restThe kids are playing up downstairsSister's sighing in her sleepBrother's got a date to keepHe can't hang aroundGood Luck!

Madness - "Our House"I guess this means my somewhat more challenging lyric a few posts back is off the menu.

Madness - "Our House"I guess this means my somewhat more challenging lyric a few posts back is off the menu.
i'm not sure' date=' but i think you're right about the "our house" song.as for your lost post, that one seems familiar. is it by frozen ghost? i've only heard it a cupla times if so. i know my 80s music, but i don't know much about canadian 80s music.[url']
i have a bass guitar just like the one in the video. very rare guitar. small world...