• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

It sure is! It's one of my many 80's favourites! Good job!:cool:Steve walks warily down the street, With the brim pulled way down low Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet, Machine guns ready to go Good Luck!

• Administrators
woah well my momma told me when i was youngstand tall birdie your number oneshe said but you can be what you want to bebut you can't change the course of your destiny

Another one bites the dust.

Correct Tim!:Dwoah well my momma told me when i was youngstand tall birdie your number oneshe said but you can be what you want to bebut you can't change the course of your destiny 'I Can't Break Away' by 'Big Pig'

LOL Good one Tim!:pLove is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on Livin' like a lover with a radar phone Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp Demolition woman, can I be your man?Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

"Pour Some Sugar On Me" baby!I believe that is White Snake?

Ohhh 'White Snake' was good (I'll give you part the answer Tim:clap:) but not the artist here! Tim? Anyone?

• Administrators

Assuming croc1 is correct...I search for the timeOn a watch with no handsI want to see you clearlyCome closer than thisGood Luck!

Assuming croc1 is correct...I search for the timeOn a watch with no handsI want to see you clearlyCome closer than thisGood Luck!

Heart, These Dreams ?

Def Leppard 1987 Hysteria

Correctamundo indeed!:thumbsup:___________Darken the city' date=' night is a wireSteam in the subway, earth is a afireDo do do do do do do dodo dododo dodoWoman, you want me, give me a signAnd catch my breathing even closer behindDo do do do do do do dodo dododo dodo[/b']Good Luck!

Bingo ProdigalSonny!Oh yeah life goes onLong after the thrill of livin is goneOh yeah say life goes onLong after the thrill of livin is gone, they walk onGood Luck!

That's 2 for 2 ProdigalSonny! Good goin'!New york, new york, is everything they sayAnd no place that I’d rather beWhere else can you do a half a million thingsAll at a quarter to threeGood Luck!

Uh huh!I, I live among the creatures of the nightI haven't got the will to try and fightAgainst a new tomorrow, so I guess I'll just believe itThat tomorrow never comesGood Luck!

Chu got it Timang!:pYou've got style, that's what all the girls saySatin sheets and luxuries so fineAll your suits are custom made in LondonBut I've got something that you'll really likeGood Luck!