• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

Indeed it is Chloe!I walk along the city streets you used to walk along with me,and every step I take reminds me of just how we used to be.Well, how can I forget you, girl?Good Luck!

and there is always something there to remind me - d-duh-duh-duuhh-duh :)naked eyes (i liked "promises" song by them too)

Yuppers Dadrian! (and 'Promises' is an awesome song too!)Since you've gone I been lost without a traceI dream at night I can only see your faceI look around but it's you I can't replaceI keep crying baby pleaseGood Luck!

Correctamundo Tim!That's all I wantedSomething special, something sacredIn your eyesFor just one momentTo be bold and nakedAt your sideGood Luck!

Uh huh that's it!I used to think maybe you loved me now baby I'm sureAnd I just cant wait till the day when you knock on my doorNow everytime I go for the mailbox , gotta hold myself downCos I just wait till you write me your coming around Good Luck!

Cher?

I believe "Walking on Sunshine" is by Heart.

We're both wrong. I just cheated and looked it up. I won't post it, but good luck guessing who sang it. Must have been a one-hit-wonder.

• Administrators
Katrina & the Waves' date=' if I remember it correctly.[/quote']Correct!
Well Cher sang in in the X-Files! :rain:
Nope sorry TimCher sang "Walking In Memphis" in the episode "The Post Modern Prometheus"Not "Walking On Sunshine" :rolleyes:

Dadrian gets points for the song title and NiceGuy gets points for the artist. But I still haven't the faintest idea how Cher got thrown into the mix.:D Nevertheless, nice going there everybody! You were working as a waitressIn a cocktail barWhen I met youI picked you outI shook you upAnd turned you aroundTurned you into someone newGood Luck!

Great double teaming there gentlemen!I've been meaning to tell you I've got this feelin' that won't subside I look at you and I fantasize You're mine tonight Now I've got you in my sights Good Luck!

Once again, nice double teaming there gentlemen! Oh and Tim have another round of beers!:pMy love, tell me what it's all aboutYou've got somethin' that I can't live withoutHappiness so hard to findHey baby tell me what is on your mindGood Luck!