Name The 80's Tune Trivia

Vicechic84

I been walkin' the streets at nightJust tryin' to get it rightHard to see with so many aroundYou know I don't likeBeing stuck in the crowdAnd the streets don't changeBut baby the nameI ain't got time for the gameName It!!!!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes, Let's Try Another One!!!! Ready!!!!Here I am in silenceLooking round without a clueI find myself along againAll alone with you...I can see behind your eyesThe things that I don't knowIf you hide away from meHow can our love grow? Name It!!!!

bumping this one up Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!Here I am in silenceLooking round without a clueI find myself along againAll alone with you...I can see behind your eyesThe things that I don't knowIf you hide away from meHow can our love grow?Name It!!!!

Sundown all aroundWalking through the summer's endWaves crash baby, don't look backI won't walk away againOh, baby, anywhere you goWe are bound togetherI begin, baby, where you endSome things are forever Name It!!!!

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no womenNo fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's darkEveryone around me is a total strangerEveryone avoids me like a Psyched Lone RangerEveryone Name It!!!!

You're the ruler of my heart.Your kisses ring,round and round and round my head.Touching the very part of me.It's making my soul sing.I'm crying out for more.

Tho' I keep searching for an answerI never seem to find what I'm looking for.Oh Lord, I pray you give me strength to carry on'cos I know what it means to walk along the lonely street of dreams. Name It!!!!

here i go again on my own!! goin down the only road i've ever known!!!:) whitesnake

....like a drifter I was born to walk alone.And Mr. Wilson has got this one gang!!!!:clap::fireworks:WAY TO GO Nofretz!!!!:thumbsup:That song is SYNONYMOUS with every HIMALAYAN ride that I have been on at every fair.:):D

My heart is old, it holds my memoriesMy body burns a gemlike flameSomewhere between the soul and soft machineIs where I find myself again Name It!!!! & Bonus....What Miami Vice episode did this song appear in?