• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

"Centerfold" ...... J Geils band....... I had that on cassette:):):) And was a awesome video....Thanx Maria, your awesome to keep this going, .....I may have to dig up a few of my own...Mike

"Centerfold" ...... J Geils band....... I had that on cassette:):):) And was a awesome video....Thanx Maria' date=' your awesome to keep this going, .....I may have to dig up a few of my own...Mike[/quote']You Got It Mike!!!!:balloon::clap::thumbsup: And you're welcome!!!!:) I'm actually in a party mood:dance2:....Considering I am fighting a toothache.:p

How do you think I'm going to get along,without you, when you're goneYou took me for everything that I had,and kicked me out on my ownAre you happy, are you satisfiedHow long can you stand the heatOut of the doorway the bullets ripTo the sound of the beat Name It!!!!

Girl, Close Your EyesLet That Rhythm Get Into YouDon't Try To Fight ItThere Ain't Nothin' That You Can DoRelax Your MindLay Back And Groove With MineYou Got To Feel That HeatAnd We Can Ride The BoogieShare That Beat Of Love I'll try one.Please name it.

Girl' date=' Close Your EyesLet That Rhythm Get Into YouDon't Try To Fight ItThere Ain't Nothin' That You Can DoRelax Your MindLay Back And Groove With MineYou Got To Feel That HeatAnd We Can Ride The BoogieShare That Beat Of Love I'll try one.Please name it.[/quote']Rock With You....Michael Jackson

I've got a secret I've been hiding under my skinMy heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain I.B.M.So if you see me acting strangely, don't be surprisedI'm just a man who needed someone, and somewhere to hideTo keep me alive-just keep me aliveSomewhere to hide to keep me alive Name It!!!!

If this is up then I'm up but you're running out of sightYou've seen your name on the wallsAnd when one little bump leads to shock miss a beatYou run for cover and there's heat, why don't they: Name It!!!!

• Administrators

I think the song is titled "One thing leads to another"???No idea who it's by though. :cry:

I think the song is titled "One thing leads to another"???No idea who it's by though. :cry:

You correct on the song title TIMM!!!!:clap::thumbsup: Come on Boss....Think!!!!:) The group that sings this song was the topic of a recent thread. I'm sure it'll come to you!!!!;)

I saw him dancing there by the record machineI knew he must have been about seventeenThe beat was going strong, playing my favorite songAnd I could tell it wouldn't be longtill he was with me, yeah, meAnd I could tell it wouldn't be longtill he was with me, yeah, me, singin' Name It!!!!

I'll drive a million milesTo be with you tonightSo if you're feeling lowTurn up your radioThe words we use are strongThey make realityBut now the music's onName It!!!!

You're playing so cool obeying every ruleDeep way down in your heartYou're burning yearning for some- somebody to tell youThat life ain't passing you byI'm trying to tell you it will if you don't even try Name It!!!!