Name The 80's Tune Trivia

Vicechic84

Well poop! I can hear Heart singing this. At least I think I can but I can't place it. :evil:

Nope....It's not from Heart!!!! Think TIMM!!!!....Think!!!!:)

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

• Administrators

Sorry, my brain is beyond thinking now. This one eludes me. :cry:

Sorry' date=' my brain is beyond thinking now. This one eludes me. :cry:[/quote']Think Freestyle!!!!:)

• Administrators

Not a clue who that is. I'm better with lyrics instead of bands. But in this case...:eek:

It's "Can you feel the beat" by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam. :dance:

That's it Pandina!!!!:) You Got It GF!!!!:thumbsup: BTW....Welcome Home!!!!:clap::happy:....but please....next time....WARN US when you are gonna disappear from here.:eek: Otherwise we'll have to drop whatever we are doing & start an ALL OUT Air & Ground Search For You!!!!:rolleyes:

That's it Pandina!!!!:) You Got It GF!!!!:thumbsup: BTW....Welcome Home!!!!:clap::happy:....but please....next time....WARN US when you are gonna disappear from here.:eek: Otherwise we'll have to drop whatever we are doing & start an ALL OUT Air & Ground Search For You!!!!:rolleyes:

Sure Maria!!!Air & Ground Search? Everyone can easily find me... I'm in everyone's heart! :)

• Administrators

OK I looked this up on youtube and I have NEVER heard of Lisa or Lisa or this song? :radar:Sure sounded a lot better when I thought it was Heart! :)Next one. Lay it on me. I have a 1% chance of getting it right.

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes....I removed the original lyrics that I had posted because....upon further researching the song....I realized that it was a 90's song as opposed to an 80's song:eek:. My sincere apologies for that.:oI must be mixing my 80's Music with my Party Music for tonight.:rolleyes: But as the saying goes....The Show Must Go On!!!!:) So here are the new lyrics!!!!Hey everybody take a look at me,I've got street credibility,I may not have a job,But I have a good time,With the boys that I meet "down on the line"Name It!!!!

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes....I removed the original lyrics that I had posted because....upon further researching the song....I realized that it was a 90's song as opposed to an 80's song:eek:. My sincere apologies for that:o.I must be mixing my 80's Music with my Party Music for tonight:rolleyes:. But as the saying goes....The Show Must Go On!!!!:) So here are the new lyrics!!!!Hey everybody take a look at me,I've got street credibility,I may not have a job,But I have a good time,With the boys that I meet "down on the line"Name It!!!!bump?:confused:

Young Guns by Wham?

It is by Wham RodriguezIsDead....but that's not the title of the song. However....It IS from the same album as the Young Guys song.

Sorry yeah I always get it mixed-up with Wham! Rap... ...sadly I still know most of the lyrics off by heart almost 30 years later !

Sorry yeah I always get it mixed-up with Wham Rap...

YES....YES....THAT'S IT RODRIGUEZISDEAD!!!!:clap::thumbsup: You Got It!!!!:thumbsup::clap:No need for apologies, as I was just hearing the Young Guns song & can see where the mix-up would occur.;)

Here's one... If you want it you can have itThat's what you saidBut I don't want the things that you leave behindTake the pictures, take the windows and the wallsBut baby won't you leave me my peace of mind

• 1 month later...
Here's one... If you want it you can have itThat's what you saidBut I don't want the things that you leave behindTake the pictures' date=' take the windows and the wallsBut baby won't you leave me my peace of mind[/quote'] George Michael, Heaven Help Me

Another:There's a room where the light won't find youHolding hands whileThe walls come tumbling downWhen they do, I'll be right behind you

Boy I can hear this song!I don't suppose you could give the next line?

Part of it anyway...So glad we've almost made itSo sad they had to fade it

Part of it anyway...So glad we've almost made itSo sad they had to fade it

Ecverybody wants to rule the world from Tears for Fears?

Ecverybody wants to rule the world from Tears for Fears?

Yep :clap:, Another:I've wasted all my tearsWasted all of those yearsAnd nothing had the chance to be goodCause nothing ever could oh yeah

Is that "I'll keep holden on"?No idea of the artist.

Well that's another line of the lyrics but not the title ..........

Holding back the yearsSimpley red:confused:

Yep. Anotherthough I saw it all aroundnever thought I could be affectedthought that we'd be the last to goit is so strange the way things turn