• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

But there are times that you feel you're part of the sceneryAll the greenery is comin' down, boyAnd then your wife seems to think you're part of the furnitureOh, it's peculiar, she used to be so nice

Omg! A weird and funny thing happened to me while I was viewing the above lyrics. Within mere moments (after commerical break this) song came on the radio on one the rock stations I was listening to at the time. Is that very twilight zone-ish or what?! Yikes!:eek:Take The Long Way Home - Supertramp____________________________Move yourselfYou always live your lifeNever thinking of the futureProve yourselfYou are the move you makeTake your chances win or loserGood Luck!

owner of a lonely heart (by yes)that could have been an MV song!and morgana--yours is take the long way home by supertramp. good one!

Yup Dadrian! It would have been appropriately chosen for MV!Desert loving in your eyes all the wayIf I listen to your lies would you sayI’m a man without convictionI’m a man who doesn’t knowHow to sell a contradictionYou come and goYou come and goGood Luck!

Correct!GirlI can't understand it why you want to hurt meAfter all the things I've done for you.I buy you champagne and roses and diamonds on your finger -Diamonds on your finger -Still you hang out all nightwhat am I to do?Good Luck!

• Administrators
You really know me, that's all I need to know. Maybe I'm an open book because I know you're mine. But you won't need to read between the lines. Good Luck!

@ Morgana - Correct! (I wouldn't think you had that one on your I-Pod either!:p)@ Tim - Showing your sensitive side with this one are ya?! ;) It's Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only.____________________________And she'll tease youShe'll unease youAll the better just to please youShe's precociousand she knows just what it takesto make a pro blushShe's got Greta Garbo's stand-off sighsGood Luck!

Correct!Heard it from a friend whoHeard it from a friend who Heard it from another you been messin' aroundGood Luck!

That's it!We are strongNo one can tell us we're wrongSearching our hearts for so longBoth of us knowingGood Luck!

Correct!If you want to find all the copsTheyre hanging out in the donut shopThey sing and dance (oh whey oh)Spin the clubs cruise down the blockGood Luck!

Nice double teaming there Tim & Morgana!Falling on my head like a memoryFalling on my head like a new emotionI want to walk in the open windI want to talk like lovers doI want to dive into your oceanGood Luck!

Yuppers!Sometimes you're better off deadThere's gun in your hand and it's pointing at your headYou think you're mad, too unstableKicking in chairs and knocking down tablesGood Luck!

@ Murphy's Law - Correct!@ Tim - You say Bengle, I say Bangle! ;)__________________________________I want a lover with an easy touchI want somebody who will spend some timeNot come and go in a heated rushI want somebody who will understandWhen it comes to loveGood Luck!