Name The 80's Tune Trivia

Vicechic84

Yes it is!I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonightI've never seen you shine so brightI've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to danceThey're looking for a little romanceGood Luck!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

I know how it feels to be the talk of the townI'm not gonna let you go and run aroundI need to know that you'll be true to me'Cause that's the way it's got to be

@ Morgana - Correct on the above!Yours is Nick Kamen's - Each Time You Break My Heart (I'm almost certain I still have that song taped on VHS)___________________________________If I could turn the pageIn time then I'd rearrange just a day or twoClose my, close my, close my eyesBut I couldn't find a waySo I'll settle for one day to believe in youGood Luck!

Correct on the Fleetwood Mac Morgana.:thumbsup: But the last one you posted has got me scratching my head (my 80's music radar must not working properly - please forgive me I have to fix the antenna! Yikes!:eek:) Would it be possible to get another little hint? Please?:o

Second hint:And all the world is football-shapedIts just for me to kick in spaceAnd I can see, hear, smell, touch, tasteAnd Ive got one, two, three, four, fiveSenses working overtimeTrying to take this all in.Ive got one, two, three, four, five

Thanx for the second hint. It's XTC - Senses Working Overtime (I liked the tune - Making Plans For Nigel!)__________________________________I don't know why sometimes I get frightened,You can see my eyes and tell that I'm not cryingGood Luck!

U can tell from expressions that he makes public That he suffers from a badly broken heart He smiles as he feeds the afternoon pigeons But he cries as he walks the night streets of St. Mark

Well done Vicechic!I Got You - Split Enz

Thanx Morgana! And you are correct!_________________________________I touch you once I touch you twiceI won't let go at any priceI need you now like I needed you thenYou always said we'd still be friends somedayGood Luck!

Don't make excuses or give me reasons why I think its best for you to go You don't know how it hurts? me everytime you say goodbye, scars inside me don't show You gotta be clear out of your mind, if you thinking i'm taking you back this time Find someone else to tell your story

So you might as well save your kissing, your words of endearment missing the point i'm trying to get through to you That's not gonna make it alright, when i know you've spending your night giving her the same treatment too

Sorry Tim... Bye bye baby I'd like to say that its been fun But i'm not gonna lie Bye bye baby Your bags are waiting at the door don't leave them behind Bye baby (don't leave them behind)

Hmmm...I have been looking at these lyrics ever since they were posted (and thank you for providing extra-lyrics too Morgana to help us along) but I'm afraid I haven't the faintest idea what this song might be. Usually it's a tune that pops into my head but this time I'm drawing a complete blank (and yes, it's killing me! Arghhh!!:eek:) All I can do is take a wild guess only because I'm assuming that the last post you've made might be the songs chorus? So I'll say the songs called 'Bye Bye Baby' but I have no clue who the artist could be. I'm sorry.:cry:

Wow! I can honestly say that I've never heard of this song before.:eek: Cool 80's feel though. See, I learn something new everyday! :D