Location Trivia

miamijimf

Here's an easy one to start the thread: I am standing at a location that was used in two episodes. Name one episode and scene.Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

Cell Within?? Tubbs and that author nutter

No. I should have made it clear I mean the entire space in the photo not just the room behind me. Sorry about that.

How about heroes of the revolution it was the night club, and cool runnin it was the restaurant where crockett meets up with caroline and her attorney and how about junk love where it posed as a brothel just to name a few

case 219I am here... so I will post a case starting with case 219 Eingefügtes Bild In more than one episode name any and scene.

How about heroes of the revolution it was the night club' date=' and cool runnin it was the restaurant where crockett meets up with caroline and her attorney and how about junk love where it posed as a brothel just to name a few[/quote']Correct of course, it's the Hotel Victor. We need to give you a handicap Jeremy, like in Golf.

These are from .Org - #219 - Night-time drive scenes from "The Fix" on the way to the basketball game and also seen in "Out Where ..." at the start of the Brothers In Arms Montage at the end of the episode#220 - "Score/Golden Triangle Part 1 " during the opening credits when C&T meet Castillo ( Not actually Maceo Park )

• 2 weeks later...

Location TriviaSoFlaJeremy started this over at .org, so why not have it over here? To get things going, Here is a street scene I captured this afternoon. Name the episode, and who drives down this street. For extra bragging rights, identify the vehicle(s) in the scene:Case #DJ0001Eingefügtes BildClick On Picture To Enlarge

In Baby Blues Sonny and Rico drive down this street following Zito and Switeck and park. Do I get double credit for posting the answer in both sites?

I suppose double credit is in order. Congratulations' date=' Jim, you got it![/quote']Thanks DanJ. I've been a huge fan since the 80s but never had time to study the series. I'm learning a lot but still need multiple hints.

Give me the episode and scene filmed here. (not in the pool) Matt5 and airtommy know this one so lets see if someone else wants to take a shot. Eingefügtes Bild

The rooftop pool in The Lost Madonna at the Westin Colannade hotel in Coral Gables.

The Lost Madonna. The two Scianti mobsters talking about Costa ripping off the spirits by the pool.

• 1 month later...