Location Trivia

miamijimf

Isn't this Prodigal Son' date=' the loft were they are looking for Jimmy Borges and found him dead?[/quote'] Ouch, so so very close, try again.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

N45: Rating 3' date=' Maybe this will get things rolling again. Name the episode and scene where we see this...[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wpda5a7b9f.png

Sorry for delayed. That's from Prodigal Son (Sonny & Rico meet with James at a parking garage where James keeps his car).Alamo parking garage 19 East 12th Street, New York

Sorry for delayed. That's from Prodigal Son (Sonny & Rico meet with James at a parking garage where James keeps his car).Alamo parking garage 19 East 12th Street' date=' New York[/quote'] Yes, Correct, Sonny-Burnett was so close yet so far, but you nailed it. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

It may look like an apartment building but it is an enclosed parking garage.

yep, I didn't get back to this in time but remember the convertible of Jimmy B's barely squeaking out of the doors there now in the garage. I like your location trivia very much, but have not seen eps in a while...so am very rusty. My hat is off to you location sleuths for knowing so much about these spots and taking great pics...:cool::thumbsup:

N46 Name the episode and scene where we see this. Current rating:8. tonight or tomorrow if it is unsolved I will add another picture from the scene and the rating will go down.Eingefügtes Bild

N46 Name the episode and scene where we see this. Current rating:8. tonight or tomorrow if it is unsolved I will add another picture from the scene and the rating will go down.Eingefügtes Bild

Just a guess but could this be the rooftop where C&T were conducting surveillance through a spotting scope at the beginning of Hit List?

Just a guess but could this be the rooftop where C&T were conducting surveillance through a spotting scope at the beginning of Hit List?

Interesting guess but not correct.

N43: Eingefügtes Bild re N43 this looks like the office of Horowitz in the ep Hard Knocks to me. It had curved glass block.

N43: Eingefügtes Bild re N43 this looks like the office of Horowitz in the ep Hard Knocks to me. It had curved glass block.

They both had curved glass block walls but not the same place. Try again. earlier ep.

The people standing in the first picture of N46 could see the person in this second picture. If not solved by tonight or tomorrow a third picture clue will be added. Now rating a 7Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

N46It looks like the building where they tested H.A.V.O.C. in "World of Trouble"

N46. Bottom pic looks like the stairway in the Omni Garage in Killshot where the guy with the detonator was hiding. Nice view of the City from on top.

the glass-brick office pic is also from Killshot (Frank Ariollas Office as far as I remember).

N46It looks like the building where they tested H.A.V.O.C. in "World of Trouble"
No' date=' sorry[/color']

N46. Bottom pic looks like the stairway in the Omni Garage in Killshot where the guy with the detonator was hiding. Nice view of the City from on top.

Very good' date=' yes, correct. Nice work.[/color']

the glass-brick office pic is also from Killshot (Frank Ariollas Office as far as I remember).

No' date=' sorry that is not correct. These office photos are proving to be difficult cases to solve.[/color']