Location Trivia

miamijimf

Matt5 is correct, and he gets phantom bonus points for all the extra details.There's another trivia question in this clip which relates to MV, but I will have to post it later when I have time to research it.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

NEW EPISODE TRIVIA QUESTION- MIAMI VICE ( My First ! ) Click the link , below , for a picture of the Miami Free Zone Building in Doral , near the Airport , which was used extensively for the episode "Milk Run" In Season 1 , doubling as Interiors for Miami International Airport. Most other episodes, such as "Stones War" and "Yankee Dollar" actually shot interiors at Miami International Airport.http://carbonleap.net/images/bg_miami_free.jpgThere was just one other episode shot here during the Show's five year run - Which One ? and it wasn't a interior airport scene again.

I know this one. It was World of Trouble (great episode) where the HAVOC demonstration was

I know this one. It was World of Trouble (great episode) where the HAVOC demonstration was

That's right - Excellent - "World of Trouble" Teaser from Season 5.

• 1 month later...

Here's a new one. In what episode do we see this building?http://www2.va.gov/directory/guide/image.asp?id=262&parm=facility

Here's a new one. In what episode do we see this building?http://www2.va.gov/directory/guide/image.asp?id=262&parm=facility

Good one Tommy but if no one jumps on it right away I could use a clue.

Great question, a distinctive building. I have no idea, but let it sit for at minimum 24 hours before giving us a clue. Is this building in South Florida, or was it shot somewhere else like California?

You got it! Well done! It is Line of Fire. The exterior shot of the scene where Tubbs won't tell the FBI guys where Joey Harden is stashed.The shot of this building was stock footage as this place isn't in Miami.It is infact on 11000 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles.Another example of LA stock footage used in Vice.

• 3 weeks later...

Not Hit List. He might turn there in the Good Collar or Home invaders I will have to watch the episodes to be sure but I am referring to another ep and it's not Sonny.

Eingefügtes BildThe character is driving a limo and a member of the Vice Squad gives the correct location on the radio.

You got it nofretz, good job. :clap:Here's another one. Give me the episode and scene where this hotel appears. It's not a drive by scene.Eingefügtes Bild

nofretz- It is not the hotel in Back in the World.Very good Tommy, I think it is Valerie's hotel in Too Much Too Late. It looks like the facade has been remodeled since the Vice days. It is, however, not the episode I have in mind. Season two.