• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

Could it be the Betsy Ross hotel as seen in Little Miss Dangerous? the scene where Switek & Zito find the burning car

• Administrators

The house the bikini wearing skater comes out of in "The Home Invaders"?

You got it F-Man, and nofretz gets honorable mention for agreeing. :done:Here's a screen cap from Bad Boys I. You should be able to identify the Vice location from the clues. I'm reaching to find pics to keep location trivia going. Anyone want to help with caps from sources like Google Map's Streetview? Eingefügtes Bild

Here's a screen cap from Bad Boys I. You should be able to identify the Vice location from the clues. Eingefügtes Bild

Season two.

when crockett is talking to the scary homeless lady?

Scary? She reminds me of a parent I had to deal with when teaching. Yes nofretz that's the long scene in LMD. :clap: When the camera pans up to show Rico on the roof (second floor) of the Anchor Hotel you see the sign for the Vemar Market. The Vemar still exists in a new building next to the Anchor Shops.Next' date=' give me the episode and scene where we get a view of this house from the poolside:[img']http://miami-vice.ws/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_locationL.jpg

evan when the dude pulls guzman out of the pool and lend me an ear when the girl tells the lie and gets shot.

evan when the dude pulls guzman out of the pool and lend me an ear when the girl tells the lie and gets shot.

oh, and one more: honor among thieves (all 3 same house).is this the one, jim?

Yep nofretz. The house most commonly used on MV was on Sunset Island #2. It was shown in these episodes: Evan Little Miss Dangerous Down For the Count Honor Among Thieves Fruit of the Poison TreeIt turns out this house was owned by an actual drug lord! Here's another one. I'm running out of location photos.Eingefügtes Bild