HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGENT 47!

COOPER&BURNETT

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY AGENT 47!:fireworks::fireworks:::fireworks::fireworks::balloon::cake::gift::cheers::tasse_prost:Ask for pastel birthday cake frosting!So what do you do, open gifts before, or after the 4th of JULY fireworks?Did you ever see the movie, "BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY"? ;)

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY AGENT 47!Ask for pastel birthday cake frosting!So what do you do' date=' open gifts before, or after the 4th of JULY fireworks?Did you ever see the movie, "BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY"? ;)[/quote']Thanks to everyone for their well wishes, great having friends like y'all!!:balloon:I asked this year for a vanilla cake with vanilla frosting.:cake:Actually for gifts, I'm given money and driven to the store a day or two early and told just to buy what I want, so I got me some cool gifts::gift:Miami Vice: Season Four:gift:James Bond : The Ultimate Collection, Volume 2:gift:The Doors: The Future Starts Here Greatest Hits CDI saw the fireworks in my neighborhood last night, then spent most of the night listening to The Doors cranked loud after a viewing of Apocalypse Now. (my parents are very heavy sleepers, besides, I love the smell of napalm in the morning!):fireworks::radio::dance:This birthday was spent by going to the Flea Market, eating bratwurst and burgers, viewing Licence To Kill a bunch of times and of course, Miami Vice: Season Four.:tasse_prost:I actually haven't seen Born On The Fourth Of July, I always watched action films on the fourth of July, gotta get some fireworks worked into the day!:fireworks:Thanks everybody for your well wishes.:clap::happy:

Thanks to both of you for your well wishes, now I have to go FEED THE PANDA, straight from the palmetto state! (sorry, couldn't resist, thanks to everyone for their well wishes!)

• Administrators

Born on the 4th of July was actually a pretty good movie despite Tom Cruise being in it.

I asked this year for a vanilla cake with vanilla frosting.:cake:

Can't believe i misses this the first time. My favorite cake is a white cake, with white frosting, and white chocolate chips. It's called chocolate whiteout :cake::thumbsup:

Can't believe i misses this the first time. My favorite cake is a white cake' date=' with white frosting, and white chocolate chips. It's called chocolate whiteout :cake::thumbsup:[/quote']I have to give that one a try sometime!Good idea, Frey!:cake::thumbsup: