"Miami Hustle" movie (1996)

Dadrian

Eingefügtes Bildhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117037/stars kathy ireland.i saw this movie on tv the other day and gave it a try. i made it through about 20 minutes of it before i lost interest.i did fast forward through the rest of it to check for any MV locations or actors. I noticed some misc. south beach locations and the dude that gets threatened on the hotel balcony in Down For The Count II (Antoni Corone, also in DFTC I, Whatever Works, and Blood and Roses). he has a very small role in the movie (a jerk at a club for about 5 mins).Eingefügtes Bildthere's a great red lamborghini countach in this movie and that was about it for me. i think the furniture thing was a good idea for kathy :)anyone else seen this movie?

I haven't seen it but Antoni Corone is a South Florida based actor. You always see him in tons of Miami / Florida movies and shows.He's got the right idea on where to work. If I was an actor I'd be more at home in Hollywood, Florida than Hollywood, California

• Administrators

The last time I saw Kathy Ireland was in "Necessary Roughness" many moons ago. When was this filmed? Does she still look good? And what' with the furniture reference you made?