The Great McCarthy/Trust Fund Pirates/Payback- Home For Sale.

Matt5

Saw this listing for Pacesetter House, 28 Harbor Point for Sale at over $24 Million!The listing is good as it shows Exteriors seen in "Trust Fund Pirates"(pool/end shootout deck) & "Payback"(as C&T pull up to Reydolfos House next door ) and also interiors such as the pool room / kitchen deck/party scenes in "The Great McCarthy".Wonder if that pool table is the same table Sonny played McCarthy!!http://www.miami-fl-real-estate.com/realestate/property/D1341346/

Yeah, Thanks .It has some real good photos of the interior/exterior - many of which featured in these three episodes.

$24 million is very overpriced, with the current FL real estate market. I have my home priced way less than that, and I'm getting no action :sleep: .

rich' date=' you should buy me a memorymoog when you sell your house. you know you want to. :)[/quote'] I'd being buying stuff if the home could be sold for a profit. Right now it looks like it can only be sold for a loss.

that sucks. i'd never let someone buy me something for $4000 anyway :)good luck on your home though!

• 11 months later...

I just finished posting this episode on my location web site. Finally 1-8 published.

Great and very interesting , thanks SoflaJeremy .:D

• 3 years later...

The beautiful Ritz Carlton in Key Biscayne. Ocean Dr/Galen Dr. ( white B/g hotel during Professor deal scene ) l:thumbsup::D[ATTACH=CONFIG]8220[/ATTACH]Stretch of Beach in Key Biscayne seen - [ATTACH=CONFIG]8221[/ATTACH] :cool::D:done:

post-122-13892965759765_thumb.jpg

post-122-13892965760756_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think the house seen in Scarface and Vice's Great McCarthy etc is gone. If you check this article, that makes no mention of the property between Nixon and the new huge house, I think they are talking about the same property. If you check Bing maps for 485 Matheson Dr. Key Biscayne the house looks nothing like this older photo of the house. What do you think? I hope I am wrong but I'm afraid not. [ATTACH=CONFIG]n294384[/ATTACH] http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304526204579097673004744840.html#articleTabs%3Darticle%26project%3DSLIDESHOW08%26s%3DSB10001424052702303342104579097302599003992

post-16-13892966241125_thumb.jpg

Well its down to 19 million500 grand.Lets see..............I have a nickel ninety eight in my wallet......................................Hey!!!just found a few bucks I loose coin in the couch cushions. I should go out and check under the seats in the car and I might have enough for a down payment?

• 1 year later...

Saw this listing for Pacesetter House, 28 Harbor Point for Sale at over $24 Million!The listing is good as it shows Exteriors seen in "Trust Fund Pirates"(pool/end shootout deck) & "Payback"(as C&T pull up to Reydolfos House next door ) and also interiors such as the pool room / kitchen deck/party scenes in "The Great McCarthy".Wonder if that pool table is the same table Sonny played McCarthy!!http://www.miami-fl-real-estate.com/realestate/property/D1341346/

Wonder if the shop / store scenes were also filmed at this property :D

• Like 1

Very interesting Matt.  The house was listed at 21.2 mil just a few years ago.  It shows the housing market is starting to come back.  Would be nice if they find a buyer though.  When I hit the big lotto I won't buy it however, I will buy 1727 W. 27th Street Sunset Is. #2 even if it is not for sale.  Everyone has a price.  

• Like 1

Very interesting Matt.  The house was listed at 21.2 mil just a few years ago.  It shows the housing market is starting to come back.  Would be nice if they find a buyer though.  When I hit the big lotto I won't buy it however, I will buy 1727 W. 27th Street Sunset Is. #2 even if it is not for sale.  Everyone has a price.  

Great post and house Jim - featured in your favourite episode of course "Little Miss Dangerous"  :D  :)  :thumbsup: