Vice references in current mags

Dadrian

The newest GQ mag (Channing Tatum cover) has an article about the 10 best violent weapons in tv/film. Tubbs' shotgun is listed/pictured as "MV Special".There are also a couple of white suit pics and references of DJ in summer clothing articles of Esquire and/or Details (I can't remember which is which on these two, sorry).Has anyone else seen any of these MV references?

I'll look for that mag at the store, sounds interesting!They should also have mentioned the weapon that blew up Crockett's Ferrari, :D. Tubbs plugged GQ magazine in "One Eyed Jack", I believe. Time for them to return the favor.

• 3 weeks later...

The number of times I see "Miami Nice " for holidays in the Miami area or "Miami Spice" relating to cookery books or recipes is far too many times to mention.:D

There was this in The People on Sunday: http://www.people.co.uk/news/eammonholmes/ I read this week that users of sunbeds needn't be bothering planning how to spend their pension.I was led astray by Miami Vice when I was in my 20's, wanting to look as good as Tubbs and Crockett. Now I realise only one of them was naturally brown.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Make that 4 things since number 1 is wrong. Vice premiered in '84 not '85Aside from that the only one I never heard of is number 2

Nice catch, can't believe I missed that one. Tired. I would be tempted to put the hurt on that writer but I guess he had good intentions. And actually, the photo caption is outstanding.

• Administrators

I would be tempted to put the hurt on that writer but I guess he had good intentions.

Would probably be hard to find him even if his name was listed. The announcement of season 1 on DVD tells me this article is at least a few years old.

Make that 4 things since number 1 is wrong. Vice premiered in '84 not '85Aside from that the only one I never heard of is number 2

Yercovich claims the MTV cops thing is fiction also. Hadn't heard about 2 0r 5.

I remember reading about number 2 somewhere else and it makes sense I can't remeber seeing any red or brown things in the first two seasonswith the exception of a red lancia in no exit, maybe that sliped through the cracks and was the only car they could get there hands on during filmingEingefügtes Bild

• 2 months later...