Problem Viewing Photos Section

SonnyBurnett85

hi, im new to the site and cannot access the photos section. Everytime i try it asks me to enter my username and password and upon doing this nothing changes. It asks me again and again and has never seemed to work for me. I would appreciate any advice or help.

• Administrators

Sorry to hear about that, but that is a first??? :confused:I know that certain areas I click on at times will log me off and I have to re-enter my user name and password but it always shows me the page I clicked on?I'll forward this to KaeptnCaipi, our administrator in charge of tech. issues.

Sorry to hear about that' date=' but that is a first??? :confused:[/quote']No. It happened to me over the winter, but I forgot about it until now. I just tried it and it did ask me to register, but I was able to view pics this time.@the OP: Do you remember what your password is? If not, that's why you might be denied access.

• Administrators

Hm... very strange. With your username and password you should have access to the photos section.When you log in to .ws you can mark "Remember me?" next to the input field. Did you mark this? If not, please do so and try again.Another thing could be your browser's cookie settings. Do you have cookies accepted?Please check this out and let me know if it works.

• Administrators

If all else fails I would try changing your password. Probably not the problem but when it comes to computers I've seen stranger things work.