Happy Birthday miamijimf!

timm525

• Administrators

Happy Birthday Jim! This site wouldn't exist without your help! Have an incredible birthday!! :cake:

Happy birthday, Jim:fireworks: I wish you all the best, health, luck, and, of course, a long life!:gift:cake:Have a good time!:cheers:

• Administrators

:cheers:Hi Jim,happy birthday from good old Germany. I hope we can meet again the the near future. Enjoy your day. :cake:

Thanks for the birthday greetings all.

Not so fast :gift:.You have to tell us how you spent your birthday (at the end of the day, of course). Then you're off the hook.

Not so fast :gift:.You have to tell us how you spent your birthday (at the end of the day' date=' of course). Then you're off the hook.[/quote']With my usual prayer breakfast followed by running a half-marathon. If you believe that I've got some great land a little East of here I'll sell you at a bargain price.Thanks again for the birthday wishes everyone!

• Administrators

I'm not sure which to believe, the prayer breakfast or the running or the half marathon! :p

Maybe, while eating breakfast, someone announced "Let us pray", so he ran out, and before he knew it, he was halfway to Marathon Key. At the Annual Marathon Key Real Estate Convention, they took him in, out of pity, and fed and bathed him, and advised him on sales of vacant land. The rest is history.

Happy birthday to fellow Floridian miamijimf!Sorry I'm late but here's a vodka martini salute to you!Hope your day was vicerific!:cheers: