'Another' Replica on EBay

jcm8002204

it was from "glossary invaders" :)i photoshopped a neck brack on marty's neck to entertain tim's "whiplash" comment.this is what happens when i try to be funny. i'll stick to the covers :)

It's ok No Fretz. Marty looked like he was in a neckbrace 90% of the time anyway!Wasn't he the apitimy of "Cool" though?

i'm gettin chatty, but the coolest castillo moment ever, imo, is during his strange meeting on "whatever works" when he says "i'm only doing what you're afraid to do. one day i'll bury you too". then he just walks the f out. classic.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

It's ok No Fretz. Marty looked like he was in a neckbrace 90% of the time anyway!Wasn't he the apitimy of "Cool" though?

He always looked to pissed to wear a neck brace to me. Like he rather just grit his teeth and suffer through the pain. :)

• 4 weeks later...

If Castillo had a car...what do you think he woudl drive?And don't say a four door Dodge with a cherry in the front windshield as it doesn't count.I would think he takes public transit being the eastern culture guy he was protrayed as in the series. hahahahahahahaaha!Or he drives a two stroke Susuki pickup or a Vartburg from Europe?What about an Issetta? (for those of you that don't know that is a three wheeled car made in the sixties)