looking fwd to it !:)

himenokuri

Same here. I was going to post some TV Guide covers, but I think C&B should be the first one to contribute, since it is, you know, HIS section. I don't think he'd mind, but I'll hold off until he jumps over here.

Same here. I was going to post some TV Guide covers' date=' but I think C&B should be the first one to contribute, since it is, you know, HIS section. I don't think he'd mind, but I'll hold off until he jumps over here.[/quote']I think uploading pics is a lot more user friendly over here Lar... Nice to see you hear by the way.:cheers:

Jonny, Yeah with the pics you don't do the photobucket IMG thing I believe it's copy and paste them. Am I right about the copy and pasting.....I'm glad I don't have to go to photobucket anymore though....And Coop is missing out, with that move of his he is so tired and with work and all, I hope it doesn't take him real long to get over here. Lar, I want to see more of those TV guides and things.

Jonny' date=' Yeah with the pics you don't do the photobucket IMG thing I believe it's copy and paste them. Am I right about the copy and pasting.....I'm glad I don't have to go to photobucket anymore though....And Coop is missing out, with that move of his he is so tired and with work and all, I hope it doesn't take him real long to get over here. Lar, I want to see more of those TV guides and things.[/quote']I'm pretty sure you just upload from your PC....which is nice!

I uploaded my avatar straight from my PC, which was nice and WAY more convenient. I haven't uploaded any regular pics yet, but uploading straight from the PC is going to save a ton of time.

I think Coop is still having tea with Chloe... we'll have to grill him on drawbridges when he returns - he should be an expert by now!!! :D

I'm looking forward to continuing my section here, and over there.I hope to have the time to post more new stuff for you to enjoy!I LOVE YOU ALL!! :happy:

Coop!!!! Glad you made it. I know you are busy but it's nice to see you and can't wait to see more things that you have. Plus I know it will take time to bring what you are going to over to here......Hope the move is going well, miss you and love ya too, pal. :flowers:

Your scrapbook was always a great read at the old site and I'm sure it will be the same here.We'll talk later.Take care.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe it's taking this long for me to get back here. Obviously, I think about you all every day. I'm just busy with lots of stuff, including my work.I bought a new blazer too!I hope to show you all new postings in not too, too much longer.Gawd I miss you all.I'll be back.

I thought he went into his closet one morning to find his head of the day and got trapped under a mass of MV blazers! ;)Good to see you back Coop :flowers::cheers::happy:

• 4 weeks later...
Coop!!!! Glad you made it. I know you are busy but it's nice to see you and can't wait to see more things that you have. Plus I know it will take time to bring what you are going to over to here......Hope the move is going well' date=' miss you and love ya too, pal. :flowers:[/quote']Same here :clap:Glad to see you! (haven't been here to often myself though, allways end up on .org). Well, now .org is almost complete overhere i guess....

Sorry I've still been gone for a long time.I took some much needed time off from work, took an extended vacation, and am "viceing" up my new place. I've taken some photos, and I'll try to make time to post some in the not too distant future.I'm starting to miss being on here. Just need some much, much needed R&R.I'll be back with more vice stuff.-CoopP.S. Pastel Rules