Giant Weiner On Wheels Plows Into House!

Ferrariman

I saw that thing at the Henry Ford Museum in Detroit a few years ago. Funny thing was that it was at the main entrance and one of the main attractions at that time for the museum?I guess it still rolls around the United States as advertising??? I thought it was just a cool sculpture of an existing car...and a simple showpeice.

INT. HOUSE -DAYMISS CLEVERTON sits in her living room watching a soap opera on her flatscreen TV. MISS CLEVERTON Isn't life great?CRAASSSHHH!!!The Oscar Meyer Weiner truck crashes through her wall, debris flies everywhere.A man with nerdy glasses and pimples gets out. PIMPLE FACED DRIVER Dude, my boss is going to be giving off bad vibes, man!The mailman walks up. MAILMAN Ketchup, anyone?Seems like stuff like this happens so often!:D

My hot dog has a first name - it's O - S - C - A - &%#*^$# !!!Eingefügtes BildI saw the Weinermobile earlier this year, pre-crash, when I was in Indiana in May. It was parked in the hotel parking lot - I should have gotten some pics. Looks even weirder up close.

I wonder what the driver will tell his boss:"My weiner crashed!"or"I broke my weiner!"Some good old fashioned wiener jokes can come out of this story easily.:)