Classic MV Bumper Stumpers

Vicechic84

This MV trivia uses unique license plates as its inspiration. The concept is to try to figure out what the words really spell out. They are all MV episode related ex. episode titles, characters, guests, locations, weapons, cars, things, and so on and so on. Enjoy! DUHPRAWDIKULSUN (episode title)Good Luck!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• rodriguezisdead

• Kristina

• Administrators

OK, your saying that this is an ep. title? And your spelling this one in English right?:confused:

• Administrators

I guess, but it doesn't make up any MV ep. title I can come up with? :confused:

My apologizies folks! I have found an even better way of further explaining (that is I hope ;) the concept of this game (it's actually taken from a board game called 'Mad Gab' and from the old popular game show 'Bumper Stumpers'). Below are what you are supposed to see (well actually hear ;) when you say the words out loud. Btw. since it is the format of a license plate there is nothing separating each word like in any of the MV unscrambler games. The instructions follow below. I hope this helps. :)Read a group of simple letters aloud, like "UHSKRUDERYIVEHUR". Do you "hear" the answer? Try saying them again. Sound familiar? Did you hear yourself say "A Screwdriver"?!"It's Not What You SAY, It's What You HEAR!"And this one is....DUHPRAWDIKULSUN(episode title)Good Luck!

the good collar ayhulweehaykhow

Well Tim' date=' if it is an episode title (and this is a huge stretch:cry:) I'll take a stab at it and say is it [b']'EL VIEJO'? Btw, The Good Collar is correct!:thumbsup:

• Administrators

Ohhhhhhhhh.....K???I guess I grew up before "Hooked On Ebonics"? :confused:I have no idea what he is trying to say?

Yeah sorry guys it wasn't straightforward was it?:) Trouble is this game is too easy if you make it clearer!

Ohhhhhhhhh.....K???I guess I grew up before "Hooked On Ebonics"? :confused:I have no idea what he is trying to say?

You have to think "street", timm. You feel me?

Nice double teaming there!:clap::clap: As I said the possibilities are endless in this game!:pLAIREEZETOE(character)Good Luck!

• Administrators
You have to think "street"' date=' timm. You feel me?[/quote']Sorry pal, my "hood" speaks a little more in the Queen's English!