New cover by Dadrian

KaeptnCaipi

thanks to all of you for your comments and questions. i'll address each of them individually very soon (hopefully)--gotta run :(

How about posting them and letting us vote like we did in the past?
good idea. i'm gonna spend the next cupla days narrowing it down to three. i'll post a poll and you all can commence voting.
One word: Awesome....Dadarian keep up the good work....U got to do a Castillo theme in the future... like in the episode Payback when Sonny and the LT. where talking about IAD and Fuente....
the payback version of castillo's theme is my favorite. it would be very easy to just make that little tune one day. maybe i could think of something to go with it' date=' or some way of extending it that would retain it's authenticity. that sound is so awesome. it's the sound from "poem" on free verse. beautiful sound.
Awesome tune from one of my favourite episodes. Surprised that JH never released this tune on his compilation album.My suggestion for the next tune is the finale persuit of Caroon in "When Irish eyes are crying". I realise that this is quite a basic repetitive tune' date=' but I sure wish I could play that tune whilst driving in and out of our works multistory carpark whilst pretending that I'm driving a black Ferrari Testarossa.[/quote']i think this one was worthy of release also.as for the irish eyes tune' date=' there are a few sounds in that song that i don't have, but i might be able to come up with if i really concentrate on that. thanks for your honesty on your intent of the request. i'll have to say that i share your plan :) if i could come up with the sounds, it would be a pretty easy song to cover, since is indeed so repetitive. PM me if you need a decent mp3 rip off the dvd (with no dialog). the audio is pretty good. i may have already shared this with you.
It's funny' date=' I was watching this scene just a few days ago, the first time in at least half a year that I watched my DVDs. I was struck by the fact that the music in the scene is not "Night Talk" as I had remembered. Voila, the next day Dadrian posts this piece![/quote']this song has always reminded me of night talk as well. they have very similar characteristics, although i like night talk much better because of the guitar sound. i'm really glad to have finally covered this one though, and that it turned out so well. sometimes those simple ones give me heck (like "ira stone").
can't seem to download this
i think there is a sticky in my section of the forum dedicated to this problem shill. i'm sure you've seen that, though, right?finally, thanks to all of you for your kind comments. it's a great feeling knowing that my efforts are so well received and appreciated by the people who share my love for MV.

Really, really excellent Dadrian - the cover from "Walk Alone" with that bluesy feel added to the similar "Free Verse" /"Payback" / "Red Tape" themes also. Really Great.Looking forward to your next cover. Shame you cant do the "Slow New York Theme /Margaret & Sonny love theme from "Prodigal Son" ( also used in "The Fix" ) as you said you havent the right equipment as yet?Ive added it to my I-pod along with your other tunes, Dadrian.

WOW!! Thanks man, awesome tunes (as usual) and NO problems downloading!!I have a section on my Ipod Touch purely devoted to your tunes man. Awesome!

• Administrators
My suggestion for the next tune is the finale persuit of Caroon in "When Irish eyes are crying". I realise that this is quite a basic repetitive tune' date=' but I sure wish I could play that tune whilst driving in and out of our works multistory carpark whilst pretending that I'm driving a black Ferrari Testarossa.[/quote']Don't know if this helps or not D but this tune can also be heard at the beginning on "Florence Italy"I'd also like to add that if anyone is unable to download Dadrian's tunes, please PM me.

The season 3 version is fantastic. I don't know where or how you find these sounds, but they're spot on.Great job:rauchen:

Really' date=' really excellent Dadrian - the cover from "Walk Alone" with that bluesy feel added to the similar "Free Verse" /"Payback" / "Red Tape" themes also. Really Great.Looking forward to your next cover. Shame you cant do the "Slow New York Theme /Margaret & Sonny love theme from "Prodigal Son" ( also used in "The Fix" ) as you said you havent the right equipment as yet?Ive added it to my I-pod along with your other tunes, Dadrian.[/quote']thanks matt5. if i ever come into the money to get a memorymoog and a jupiter 8 (see "jan hammer for dummies" sticky in my forum), we will have, um, how do you say "limitless potencies" :)
WOW!! Thanks man' date=' awesome tunes (as usual) and NO problems downloading!!I have a section on my Ipod Touch purely devoted to your tunes man. Awesome![/quote']you are a musicfan, indeed. thanks for your support. i always have the ipod users in mind when i make the album art (now 300x300 insted of 400x300 ;)) and the videos.
Don't know if this helps or not D but this tune can also be heard at the beginning on "Florence Italy"
i have found some sounds i can sample off the florence italy version. i could probably do this one...sometime. that parking garage scene is one of my first vice memories' date=' so it is very special to me. it was the first time i saw the "black lamborghini" :) i was six, ok? all unidentified exotic cars were lamborghinis :)
I've downloaded both versions and they're awesome!Thanks Dadrian' date=' BRAVO!!!! :clap:[/quote']thanks pandina!!
The season 3 version is fantastic. I don't know where or how you find these sounds' date=' but they're spot on.Great job:rauchen:[/quote']thanks, as always fakespyder.some of the sounds i've found on my own, some of them have been shared by rick leon and dashn. they are great guys, and i owe a lot of credit to them on my work.

• 3 years later...

I've looked all over the site, including "Dadrian's Corner" and cannot find 'Last Call.' Can someone provide a link or explain me how to find it?I love Dadrian's work and would hate to miss out on this. Thanks!

• 4 months later...
some of the sounds i've found on my own' date=' some of them have been shared by rick leon and dashn. they are great guys, and i owe a lot of credit to them on my work.[/quote']Nofrez, I am glad I could be of help finding some of the sounds. Love your covers!Cheers!

• 8 months later...

AWSOME Dadrian.I am so pleased that you are an active member of this site and share these treasures of work that you create with us fans.On behalf of all of use regulars here ... THANKS PAL!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Two of my favorite unreleased JH cues are Dancing Maria, as I think it's come to be known as, from The Maze and Definitely Miami, and the Everglades theme from Glades and Prodigal Son. Maybe Dadrian could work some magic to bring these back.

Two of my favorite unreleased JH cues are Dancing Maria, as I think it's come to be known as, from The Maze and Definitely Miami, and the Everglades theme from Glades and Prodigal Son. Maybe Dadrian could work some magic to bring these back.

Oh yes love that Everglades track - when that shuffle drum beat comes in prominently in "The Prodigal Son"  :D  :fireworks:  :radio:

Yeah I am very surprised Jan didn't release it because the Prodigal Son version is almost a tidy, complete song - the way Jan insists on releasing the stuff he made for the show. Plus, it's a great song.

• Like 1

Yeah I am very surprised Jan didn't release it because the Prodigal Son version is almost a tidy, complete song - the way Jan insists on releasing the stuff he made for the show. Plus, it's a great song.

Yes agreed - it was almost complete 2 and half minutes long  :D  :fireworks:

• 6 years later...