New cover by Dadrian

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Please check out Dadrian's new cover "Last call".You can find it in our dowlnoads area.As always, Dadrian did a fantastic job :clap::radio:

Thanks, Dadrian!Man, this is one of your best, to me! It's so relaxing & melodic, I can listen to it over & over & not get tired of it. :radio::thumbsup:

thanks so much to all of you. thanks for uploading, as always chris. i'm gonna put some videos on youtube, too. and there's another version of the song to be posted also. stay tuned...

Cool, cool.I loved it, as usual. If I may make one request - please include that little history, as you supplied on the YouTube page, of where the song was used - what seasons and episodes. I'm sure other Vicers, like myself, like to read and know about that stuff. Thanks again, Dadrian. You will start charging for these soon - right?

• Administrators
Cool' date=' cool.I loved it, as usual. If I may make one request - please include that little history, as you supplied on the YouTube page, of where the song was used - what seasons and episodes. I'm sure other Vicers, like myself, like to read and know about that stuff. Thanks again, Dadrian. You will start charging for these soon - right?[/quote']Rich the original tune was first heard at the beginning of "Yankee Dollar"Dadrian's season 3 version (with the guitar lead in) is from "Walk-Alone" You can also hear the guitar in the teaser for "Red Tape"

• Administrators

not quite sure yet. it will come to me. there's two or three in the running.

How about posting them and letting us vote like we did in the past?

Great cover, once more. Are you sure you aren´t a JH clone? I wonder...:confused:Keep up the good work, and we´ll keep listening...:radio:

One word: Awesome....Dadarian keep up the good work....U got to do a Castillo theme in the future... like in the episode Payback when Sonny and the LT. where talking about IAD and Fuente....

Awesome tune from one of my favourite episodes. Surprised that JH never released this tune on his compilation album.My suggestion for the next tune is the finale persuit of Caroon in "When Irish eyes are crying". I realise that this is quite a basic repetitive tune, but I sure wish I could play that tune whilst driving in and out of our works multistory carpark whilst pretending that I'm driving a black Ferrari Testarossa.

It's funny, I was watching this scene just a few days ago, the first time in at least half a year that I watched my DVDs. I was struck by the fact that the music in the scene is not "Night Talk" as I had remembered. Voila, the next day Dadrian posts this piece!

Its a lovely piece Dadrian. Nice sounds and a warm melody. Used to great effect at the beginning of Yankee Dollar with the squad breaking up for the day. Blended in seamlessly with the song Par Avion as I recall.Thanks for these covers. They're fantastic.:)

• Administrators

Dadrian's season 3 Version of Last call is available in our downloads area. :done:

can't seem to download this

I couldn't download it directly from .ws either, had to use a program that records the output from my soundcard. This is nothing new, I've had to do this before to get Dadrian's great covers. Lou or Chris please look into this. Thanks