Madonna's Arms Explained

Richie Rich

I'm not sure if this is proof that she is human, but then again, maybe she isn't. Maybe it only proves that she is somewhat anorexic and has been working out like crazy. I thought that some of those things were ligaments, but apparently they are other body parts - see below. Eingefügtes Bild

I´ve heard that Guy Richie told in an interview that to cuddle with Madonna was like cuddling with a piece of iron.I think Madonna is crazy about sports. For some people, sport can be an addiction and they need help to cure from it.

• Administrators

I have to say, that does not look attractive! :thumbsdown:If my arms looked like that, I'd wear long sleeve shirts out in public. And I live in sunny Florida where I bake nine months out of the year! :hot:

I could imagine that this is her attempt to stay forever young. Get enough muscles so that there´s no place for wrinkles!

Guy Richie called Madonna 'old' date=' fat, ugly and wrinkled'. He left out short and gap toothed[/quote']Some of this I can see, but "fat" isn't one of them. It's amazing how old and tired so many stars are without their makeup.

• 4 weeks later...