These Holy Men Walk Into A Bar....

Vicechic84

News of the Weird: So a priest, a rabbi, an imam and a monk walk into a bar ... to convert atheists, and it's coming soon to Turkish television.Apparently believing that religious competition in the Middle East is not exciting enough already, the television station Kanal T in Istanbul, Turkey, is preparing a reality game show for September release in which 10 certified atheists try to resist conversion by a priest, a rabbi, a Muslim imam and a Buddhist monk. The exact rules have not been disclosed, but the "winning" convert will receive an expense-paid trip to the holy land of the most persuasive religion (the Vatican, Jerusalem, Mecca or Tibet). According to a July Reuters report, Turkey's Islamic Religious Affairs Directorate, not surprisingly, had vowed never to co-operate. Now I've read it all! Can I get an Amen folks?!:p

Hmm, and they forgot the religion of our local vice Cop Stanley Swaitek: Elvis Pressley - ism, with a free trip to Graceland and a stopover in Vegas at a Elvis impersonators house, which is a moderately sized basement in his parents house!:)Seriously, the muslims will win, they promise virgins!:D (With Catholic coming in strong at no. 2 with their promise of cannolis, who does not love heart clogging pastries?)

With Catholic coming in strong at no. 2 with their promise of cannolis' date=' who does not love heart clogging pastries?)[/quote']Hey, you forgot pizza, pasta and tiramisu! In a word they're 'heavenly'!;)

Thanks guys I'm forwarding this to my email buddies. We send each other bizzare and weird news stories and this is the weirdest. I agree with your estimate of the first and second place winning religions. I doubt if many Turks like Jewish or Tibetan food.