A Leopard Never Changes Its Age Spots!

Vicechic84

Woman, 86, faces shoplifting charge in 61st arrestAuthorities said a 86-year-old woman charged with shoplifting wrinkle cream and other items from a Chicago grocery store has been arrested 61 times since 1956. Ella Orko was arrested Sunday afternoon on the North Side after she allegedly stuffed $252 worth of groceries into her pants, including cosmetics, salmon, batteries and instant coffee.She was charged with felony shoplifting.Police said Orko has gone by as many as 20 aliases in the past.Court records indicate that she has now been arrested 61 times and has 13 convictions for shoplifting.She was arrested the first time in 1956 in Chicago for petty larceny and again in 1958 for grand larceny.She's being held on $10,000 bail. It wasn't immediately clear who her lawyer is.Haven't figured out how (or even why!) she stuffed salmon down her pants. Hmmmm...then again, do I really want to know?! Yikes!:o

Haven't figured out how (or even why!) she stuffed salmon down her pants. Hmmmm...then again' date=' do I really want to know?! Yikes!:o[/quote']"Honey, where are you going? No really, there's a salmon in my pants. I swear!"

Sure hope he wasn't swimming upstream?! Wait a minute! Isn't that trout?! Yeessh!:o Pardon me, it's late and I'm deleriously ready for dreamland!