How to... Add Attachments

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

1. Write you comment or start a new thread.2. Below the editor windows there's a windows called "Additinal options"3. Click on "Manage attachments".4. This windows should pop up. Here's an overview which files can be attached and what's the maximum size.Eingefügtes Bild5. Click on "Datei auswählen" and select the file from your hard disk. To finish click "Upload" on the right hand side.or5. enter the URL where the file is located and click "Upload" on the right hand side.Eingefügtes BildIf the upload is all right and there's no error message (because the file is too big) click on "Close window" and then submit the new thread.And it should look like this thread with a attached thumbnail at the bottom.

Caipi, these files are if you want to post an article or a photo? Like we had members photo's on the other site but needed something like photobucket. Now this will be in a thread. And if you want to open a thread you have to do it from here now.....ok, think I have it if wrong let me know , I'll be back, as the Terminator said....:D

• Administrators
Caipi' date=' these files are if you want to post an article or a photo? Like we had members photo's on the other site but needed something like photobucket. Now this will be in a thread. And if you want to open a thread you have to do it from here now.....ok, think I have it if wrong let me know , I'll be back, as the Terminator said....:D[/quote'] You can attach photos, zip files or text files. You don't need things like photobucket... any more. You can upload pictures to our photo gallery. All other files can be attached as posted.