Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

THis picture is a riot! It looks like they're saying' date=' "Oh, no...the last plane just took off!!! We're screwed!!!!"[/quote']Your right! :DCrockett does look like he's saying, "OH MY GAWD, NOOOOOOOO!"

Miscellaneous PhotosCoop, you are the greatest! Everytime I explore your collection I feel like I'm back in time enjoying the show and being able to see what's going on behind the scenes at the same time. Thank you so much for your generous time and efforts.

Coop' date=' you are the greatest! Everytime I explore your collection I feel like I'm back in time enjoying the show and being able to see what's going on behind the scenes at the same time. Thank you so much for your generous time and efforts.[/quote']Your very welcome mjcmmv!I think you deserve more photos due to your kind remarks.Stay tuned.

Of course I'd love to see all your photos available Coop - appreciate what you're saying about trying to create threads already for certain themes but I would still like to see direct links from the Eps section in the Glossary to some of your relevant photos - like the one just above/below for example I think this is from Freefall yeah? Well I'd love to see a link from the Freefall ep to a 'background/extra photos' section which would include that photo as well as any other Freefall-related photo not already available on the original dvd's. That would make an awesome resource and IMHO would add huge value to this already great site.

Eingefügtes Bild

Notice the lines on the ground indicating where they are supposed to stand for the camera.

Great pics. Are these screen shots of eps or sourced from elsewhere?

These are absolutely not screen shots. They are sourced from somewhere else.These are unique, and many are unique angles taken from the official still cameras on the set!And guess what?There's still more!-COOP

Miscellaneous Photos

Eingefügtes Bild

I like this this candid shot, even though Gina looks like she's falling asleep. With all that paperwork they were pretending to do, she probably wanted to.

These are absolutely not screen shots. They are sourced from somewhere else.These are unique' date=' and many are unique angles taken from the official still cameras on the set!And guess what?There's still more!-COOP[/quote']Nice! Thanks for sharing.

• Administrators

WOW!Somebody actually replied to my multiple questions on if you want more photos!Thank you neworder and timm525 for replying. :clap:Perhaps a few more requests will make me post more.....;)

That's like asking if the sun will rise tomorrow. You know the answer will always be yes! ;) Keep 'em coming :thumbsup:

Does anyone want more photos?If so' date=' voice your opinion now.[/quote']YES!!!You are just a plethora of info aren't you?