Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes Bild

He was most likely getting direction when the camera was not rolling. This is a very rare behind the scenes shot.

I don't recall him smoking in this scene. I think his hands were full of cards.This is absolutely a gem of a behind the scenes shot.Eingefügtes Bild

I´m always surprised about all the photos you own, but I´m glad that you share them with us. Only my family isn´t glad about that because I can´t separate from the thread and they have to stay hungry.:p

COOP, you never cease to amaze me...Once again, Thank You so much for sharing more of your prized archive collection with us. I, for one, are truely in awe, jealous, envious(pick one) with what you post here...Fave's? That's a tuffy....I love all the behind the scenes, boat photo's, cars, guns shooting... The houses and the back drop of Miami in the backround....Yep, pretty much anything goes for me. I'm simple...You're AWESOME, Pal....... Mike... :clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

I´m always surprised about all the photos you own' date=' but I´m glad that you share them with us. Only my family isn´t glad about that because I can´t separate from the thread and they have to stay hungry.:p[/quote']:D:D Oh no! People are starving because of me! :)How about you get a pizza delivered, and stay on this site and this thread, then EVERYBODYS happy! :thumbsup:

COOP' date=' you never cease to amaze me...Once again, Thank You so much for sharing more of your prized archive collection with us. I, for one, are truely in awe, jealous, envious(pick one) with what you post here...Fave's? That's a tuffy....I love all the behind the scenes, boat photo's, cars, guns shooting... The houses and the back drop of Miami in the backround....Yep, pretty much anything goes for me. I'm simple...You're AWESOME, Pal....... Mike... :clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:[/quote']What an INCREDIBLY nice thing to write. To take your personal time to write such nice things has fired me up! Because of that...I'm going to post MORE now!!That was a VERY nice letter Icemanmike. Thank you.:cheers:

"Don Johnson poses with the alligator from Miami Vice for an event at Planet Hollywood in Miami."

Eingefügtes BildHere you go vicefan. I shrunk it down for you!Nice find by the way! :thumbsup:Elvis is wearing sunglasses! Did you notice?

• Administrators
Eingefügtes BildHow much you wanna bet Don wound not have been that close if it wasn't for the tape on Elvis' mouth! :)Great photo. Thanks.

Eingefügtes BildHow much you wanna bet Don wound not have been that close if it wasn't for the tape on Elvis' mouth! :)Great photo. Thanks.

Yep. I have mentioned several times in a thread (behind the scenes photos I think) that they tape his mouth shut, and when filming, actually disguise the tape with makeup to hide it. If you look REALLY closely, in MOST cases, (not all because sometimes they would shoot with a 2nd unit when his mouth needed to be open) , but most cases his mouth was taped.