Sign in to follow this  
DJAngel

The 10 Greatest Cars On Television-Ever!

Kavinsky

I've only seen a clip or two of the tv show, and the batman film that went with the orignal series, figures theres some sort of rangling going on with the rights to the tv show so it'll be a while till it comes to dvd, if I could find them on tv I would watch them, but I can'tmunsterwise I reckon I should look it up.

Sonny-Burnett
This is a better list than the one before. Not perfect' date=' but much better. The daytona #2 and the Testarossa #3. THAT'S more like it! 3 Ferraris rounding off the top 3 cars! :thumbsup:[/quote'] Uh huh, I can live with #2....;)

CameraDaytona

It's great to see the Daytona on the Wyotech list, and even though it was not specifically noted in the msn list, it was mentioned in the discussion of the Testarossa (as the "much cooler '72 Ferrari Daytona Spyder").

Sonny-Burnett
It's great to see the Daytona on the Wyotech list' date=' and even though it was not specifically noted in the msn list, it was mentioned in the discussion of the Testarossa (as the "much cooler '72 Ferrari Daytona Spyder").[/quote'] Agree and also think the Daytona is much cooler than the Testa. :cool:I have driven right up to a parked Red Testa, think was an 87, here where I live. When I came back people were paying much more attention to the Daytona.